EFCDT! Battle Thread - I

discussion

No other than the two item I got previously.

Wait is it okay to use the healing potion for Nadia injurings or no?

Sure, just tell me if you want to.

I’ll tell you once we see our missions going to be.

Oh I got 3 silver ingots, Jesus. I guess they might be of use, but I’m discarding them all. Can’t afford to lose anything more valuable.

Have you all made the changes?

What the heck guys? Are you even playing anymore?

I been waiting for THREE DAYS.

*free bump*

No changes made, I’m not adding anything to it

I’m so sorry I was busy, and I agreed to used the healing potions for the injury.

I’m saying you guys need to make necessary changes on your form.

In other words the potions on your form should be one less, so I need confirmation.

The slime cream and the necklace, did you tell me if you were keeping any?

I keep both of them and used my healing potions. I just change the form.

I haven’t seen grouchy in forever

I am here. Sorry if I haven’t been active, a huge pile of legal, educational and personal shit has been steamrollibg up my hill.

I think my form is clear though, but I’ll make it clearer in an hour.

Anything else you need me do?

It’s just an item update. Tell me if you’ve done it.

I did that a long time ago, but I’ve made it clearer now. (Do I need to update ammo remaining as well?)

Nope let it be :slight_smile:

Okay It’s about time we continue, I can’t wait on @r_u_okay forever.

DAY THREE BEGINS

@GrouchyPotato

====
Silver Ingot x3 ; Adjust your form, you may only carry 3 Tools and 5 consumables.

CRYPTID BATTLE!

Ice Golem

image These humanoid creatures made entirely of ice wander around the wintry landscape. Generally, they are neutral and prefer to keep to themselves, however, they are hunted for their extremely valuable hearts, which oddly enough exude a lot of heat and consist of a small portion of Mythril.

Physical Class: Strong Human

Fighting Means: Melee, Icicle Projectiles, Sharp Icy Forearms

Abilities:

• Ice Blast - By opening up its chest and revealing its heart, it shoots a powerful beam of ice that will flash-freeze whatever it touches. This is normal Ice.
  • Frozen Tomb - The Ice Golem can encase itself in layers of thick Ice to protect itself when it’s in critical health. As hard as a rock.

@cupcakesparkles101

====
Nothing gained.

CRYPTID BATTLE!

Ice Golem

image These humanoid creatures made entirely of ice wander around the wintry landscape. Generally, they are neutral and prefer to keep to themselves, however, they are hunted for their extremely valuable hearts, which oddly enough exude a lot of heat and consist of a small portion of Mythril.

Physical Class: Strong Human

Fighting Means: Melee, Icicle Projectiles, Sharp Icy Forearms

Abilities:

• Ice Blast - By opening up its chest and revealing its heart, it shoots a powerful beam of ice that will flash-freeze whatever it touches. This is normal Ice.
  • Frozen Tomb - The Ice Golem can encase itself in layers of thick Ice to protect itself when it’s in critical health. As hard as a rock.

@wedergeboorte

====
Player was Disqualified.

@TheTrueTerrydactyl

====
Nothing gained.

CHOICE ENCOUNTER!

Trader

image Hey there! I’m the item trader, what would you like to trade?

• Silver Ingots x2 🡢 Silver Bullet
  • Mythril Shard 🡢 Mythril Bullet
  • Strange Nut 🡢 Flash Bang Nut

@LxOxGxIxA

====
Cleared.

CHOICE ENCOUNTER! Do you accept? [No]

Trader

image Hey there! I’m the item trader, what would you like to trade?

• Silver Ingots x2 🡢 Silver Bullet
  • Mythril Shard 🡢 Mythril Bullet
  • Strange Nut 🡢 Flash Bang Nut

@1213NR

====
Nothing Gained.

NPC QUEST! Do you accept?

Sorbo's Leek Farm

Mr Sorbo needs a helping hand on his farm! Someone strong to help him clear the snow and reap the harvest. If you help him out his cute daughter/son will shyly watch your character from afar - let’s see what you do with it! :confetti_ball:

Do some research about Leeks to make sure your writing is On Track :smile:

@iamnotasmartguy

====
Nothing gained.

NPC QUEST!

Man Over Board!

While roaming your character finds themselves at the Wynter Port and witnesses a port accident that ends up throwing off 3 crew members into the River Crossing. Normally they would just swim back up, but the accident them unconscious. Will your character save them!?

@R_U_Okay

====
Slime Cream x2 ; Adjust your form, you may only have 3 tools and 5 consumables.

NPC QUEST! Do you accept?

Cecillia's Desperation

Cecillia has been living here for ten years, ever since her father went missing. She doesn’t remember the incident well but she’s sure that the Wynter Castle had something to do with it. But none of the locals is willing to go there, and whenever she gets close to the Castle she becomes so scared she can’t take another step. She wants your character to investigate the castle for her.

Character

Bashful
Quiet
Hopeful
Determined
Fearful
Cecillia is attracted to older males and will exhibit awkwardness and anxiety when interacting with them, especially stuttering.

The investigation will not yield any new information, however, the character still gets a reward. Older males will get a quick kiss on the cheek then she runs back inside her house.

:warning: For those who need to respond to tell me if they accept their missions or not… you have 24 hours to do so.

• I Accept
  • I Deny

0 voters