empty garden | free covers

H E L L O
i’ve been here on wattpad for…a good while but this is my first time using the uhhh…new forums and such. anywho, i’ve got some free time from classes and i’d like to spend them doing what i like; making book covers and maybe get used to this different layout.

E X A M P L E S

R U L E S

• these are indeed free, and you can request as many as you please–all i ask in return is patience.
  • i don’t really have any blacklisted topics or subjects that i don’t allow, so if i do feel uncomfortable by your request, i’ll let you know.
  • you don’t have to use my form, but it is preferred because…well, it’s familiar. and i like it.
  • story doesn’t have to be published

F O R M

• title:
  • author:
  • ideas:
  • mood:
  • anything else?:

Q U E U E
PellinorLover2314 | post #12
leannamattos | post #13
user | #
user | #
user | #

so uhhh, no center alignment??

Nope, unless you hit space a bunch of times

No clue why it bolded

Hello! Does the story have to be published first?

Do you use copyrighted images and/or fonts?

ahh, i see c’:

i try not to, but yes. has the mdc started cracking down on that? i’ve been pretty inactive on here.

it does not c:

No, just nice to know

I hope this is doable

• title: Luminary Revival
  • author: Leanna Mattos
  • ideas: I really love your cover for ‘The Truth We Tell’ and I would love to have something like that. Except for a rose, could you do the face of a white wolf with a winter themed/frozen looking background? Something ice, snowflakes, or just a blue theme that resembles such. I like the font and the style of the title, as well.
  • mood: it’ll be a fantasy novel, and a dark, luminous theme.
  • anything else?: I’m on mobile so I can’t include any pictures, but I can move to desktop if you’d like more ideas!

Colors to include would be blacks, greys, greens and whites, as well as a vibrant (but not neon or obnoxious) green

where do you get the images for the covers? Are they your own creation or does someone else own the Copyright?

Here’s the answer

Ah …

@leannamattos @PellinorLover2314 accepted!

i usually find the images wherever, but for the free stock photos i use different sites and whatnot from this post on tumblr.

Awesome! Thank you :blush: