empty garden | free covers

• title:To Be Remembered
  • author: Emry Austin
  • ideas: A US Soldier standing with sand dunes behind him? Much like this cover that I’ll put in below.
  • mood: Sad, Thrilling, Action-Packed (If that’s even a mood idk)
  • anything else?: Here’s the other cover aovBy9P

Something like this please.
Only if possible if not possible just go with something along the lines of the Soldier and the dunes

Many thanks if you accept!

• title: On the Other Side of the Water
  • author: Ash Stepp.
  • ideas: There should be a girl looking into the water of a lake or pond. There should be an “alternate” version of her. This other version of her should be wearing a brightly colored dress, preferably with blues and pinks and purples. She should be wearing a crown. The girl (On both sides of the water) is brown skinned with curly brown hair. It would be nice if the girl had blue eyes since she does in the story. The text should be a dark shade of blue. Maybe in cursive as well. If you can’t the alternate version thing, then maybe just a girl with blue eyes and curly hair should work.
  • mood: Dark.
  • anything else?: Thank you! Here is the General Look of girl

title: In the Midst of the Light

Subtitle: The Guild Leader Chronicles Books Four

author: Stefanie Maxey

ideas: I want 4 people (2 girls, 2 guys) standing facing away from the cover, with artificial light coming at them.

mood: Uh…darkish?

anything else?: Not really…

Hello?

Odd thing to notice, but it’s refreshing to see people asking about copyright these days aa

Title: Of Love and Faith
Subtitle*: The Cassidy Chronicles (This is book one in a series)
Author name: Madison Kunzler
Genre/Theme: Historical Fiction/ Romance
Summary: When Jacob Cassidy returned from California to his hometown in Iowa, he was expecting to move into his childhood home and farm and settle down from his cowboy life. But when Rosie Farnsworth’s cornsilk hair catches his attention, all his plans seem to go down the drain. With her brother fighting their love at every chance, and with questions of faith plaguing the cowboy’s mind, will he and Rosie be able to make it work?

Color Scheme: Nothing bright or neon, but not just all dark colors either. I want colors naturally found in nature.

Other Notes: This is set in the 1800s, and is a little western, so it just has to fit that time frame. Also note that Jacob doesn’t need to be wearing a cowboy hat in the photo.

• title: Deeper Than You Think
  • author: RoztheRobin
  • ideas: maybe a group of high schoolers I’m not really sure. I suck at ideas for this stuff so if you don’t want to accept I understand. My summary is (Just in case you happen to be better at ideas than me): High school is hard, we all know this. It’s especially hard when you have to switch schools during your junior year. Violet Scott had to do just this. On the way, she is forced to deal with stalkers, an identity crisis, and a love like she’s never known before. She meets friends and makes enemies in her first year at this new school.
  • mood: it’s like a normal teen fic (I think) so whatever I suppose lol.
  • anything else?: