EPIC BATTLE GAME Edition XVIII - Epic battle for your characters! (CHARACTER SUBMISSION CLOSED! GAME WILL BEGIN SOON!)

Lmao jk long as I can wake up to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there I’m baaaak xD

@TheBiologist13 One thing to ask before I publish the battle scene… if somehow Lepus did take over the battle, would they aim to kill their opponent, or they still respect Katrina’s choice?

1 Like

Lepus won’t kill humans and other form of life on Earth if not necessary (especially if they aren’t infected with any folk), as per the rules of the Methuselah folks. But the reasoning behind it is a nefarious one: dead humans aren’t nutritious enough for their Lord and comrades.

1 Like

Oh wow… o.o

Reminds me with anime Parasyte. The creatures are intellectual and lives in human with symbiotic beneficial of the host, but are actually immoral and cruel.

2 Likes

Alright the battle scene should be ready to be published soon, but I’ll try to complete the bonus scene first before publishing the battle scene. :3

3 Likes

Nuuuuuuuuuu

Battle Scene first plis ty <3 (Sorry been watching too much Doggo vids xD)

Cause then we’ll be wanting the bonus scene afterwards lol

2 Likes

Hmmm fair enough :3

Lemme get this writing polished while I collect some songs to recommend

(Idk if I should add any Dynasty Warriors song? Got anything good?)

1 Like

This one sounds like a straight up anime opening and it’s epic enough I’m sure you’ll be able to find a place for it. (careful its kinda loud)

This one is alright maybe used when things start getting really intense between some characters?

I’ll keep looking for more

2 Likes

No kidding the first one is loud xD

The second one is really catchy :3

2 Likes

Quieter version of the first one xD

2 Likes

Hmmm this sounds epic and actually kinda emotional :3

Feel perfect for… Syn’s last stand with The Line? xD

2 Likes

oh no youre making me think imma die Dx

1 Like

Naaaaah xD

1 Like

tbh though i figured thousand suns would be good for that big clash from one of the battles lol

btw did you need some idea fo what hed say with The Line?

1 Like

Sure thing :3

1 Like

“On my name I will not move past this spot.”

“This line is my world, my end… push past and you live… fail and my world will be your end.”

2 Likes

Nice quotes :3

Oh btw, these and the one that you post on this post would be better included on the form

1 Like

mkay added

2 Likes

Okay let’s see…

*reads everything again*

*still thinking if I should redo Blucher's last scene*

Hmmm… :thinking:

Let me read this one again.

3 Likes

Hmmm seems everything’s good so far. Alright then. :3

Let me stretch my hands and lay down before I publish this. xD

3 Likes