Erotic Book Club (E.B.C) - We welcome you!

writing
book-club
feedback-offered
discussion

Thank you, I debated on the name a lot but in the end decided it was suiting for the story and let it stick! Some of the people I work with had helped me come up with it at my full time J.O.B. lol

I am loving this book club since this is the first time I have ever been a part of something like this it has been extremely exciting to me. I love all of the stories I have been reading so far all in different ways of course, some are a lot different than anything I have read before but they seem to keep my interest so far and I love to see the way other authors write and describe and distinguish their characters!!! A learning process for certain!!! Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this great club!!!

Yes, thank you for everyone looking at my book and shedding some light on things that I need to work on.

I am in shock today!!! I cannot believe all the reads that my story is getting! it went up over 900 reads in the past 24 hours. It is now at 8126 and still climbing. I cannot thank all of you enough for the support and assistance you are lending to my story!!! Thank you just does not seem to be enough! I am excited to return the favor and review all of your books as well as best to my ability that is.

That’s fantastic! Congratulations!

You’re a talented writer and I can’t wait to see how you grow! :purple_heart:

That’s awesome!! Congratulations!

Thank you for adding me to the group. I look forward to working with everyone and getting to know you all (:

@Nikkikyss We love having you with us, so there is no need to say thank you. :slight_smile:

@jaymadeliene Hopefully when you get back to your book, we will see your growth. :smiley:

@allisonpaigeofficial Welcome Allison and thanks for joining us. I hope that you’ll enjoy your stay with us. :smiley:

Welcome! Look forward to taking a peek at your work!

Hi beautiful book club mates!

I just wanted to put out there that even though you may not be on the current calendar to be read doesn’t mean we aren’t getting to you.

We random draw the books so they will be on the schedule come the new year. I’ll be putting the new schedule out end of November for dates after the new year. All books not yet drawn will be included even newer joins.

YAHHH i’M APART OF A BOOK CLUB. i CAN FINALLY MARK THIS OFF OF MY BUCKET LIST

Welcome! Glad you joined!

I need your form! Lol

Need your info to save for posting. :slight_smile:

What form. please forgive me I’m slow when it comes to things

No worries lovely. If you go on my profile, go to the book club book and there is a request form there. Please have a read of the rules and processes as well. :slight_smile:

Wait I though I did that…, I probably didn’t I go check

Lol, maybe you did have a look and just forgot. We all have our moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so glad you chose to join!!! I love your book After the Bees!!! I know others will too. Have fun my friend! enjoy the reads and writes everyone!

Thank you for thinking of me. (: I’m happy to be here and hope it’s taken as well as you liked it haha