Oof, that’s fine! Are there any other designers up for it or…?
- DESIGNER: Becca
- PEN NAME: Boraxley
- TITLE: Tuhaf Ruhlar Grubu
- SUBTITLE: None
- GENRE: Fantazy
- SHORT SUMMARY : the girl who named deniz hearing a voices on her head and she depressed so much but someday everything has changed because she is learn her friends is have a powers too and they meet peoples who have powers and the adventure begins
- IDEAS: brunette girl on darkness and she is look like depressed and light coming her face and darkness have a red eyes
- FACE CLAIM: madison pettis
- TAG: @MeHlikeM @HayoDilo @_SuBo_26
i am afraid the thread is closed, i have to add it to the title but as of post 180 it is closed I am sorry
Hi there, I was wondering if my request is still accepted/being worked on (Post #178). If there is any additional info that I need to provide to better help you, please let me know. Thank you!
Yeah I was wondering when I would get mine as well since it was on Oct 21 and you did make a new forum.
@LuliWrites and @ElmiraNight My laptop had some bug, my in progress works got deleted so, I recently got it changed, and my phone does not open this website its an old one, I lost track of a lot of requests I have trying to gather all of them for over a week now, I’ll get your graphics out asap
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope that you’re able to recover all of the requests. Thanks so much for responding!
- GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover
- DESIGNER: Zari
- PEN NAME: R.K. Aspen
- TITLE: Rose
- SUBTITLE: You cannot break down what can’t be broken
- GENRE: Fanfic/werewolf/witch/vampire
- SHORT SUMMARY : Rose is the daughter of the most powerful vampire/wolf hybrid.
- IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] Dark, similar to your “paranoia” cover but with some blush pink colors mixed in. If you can somehow add Joseph Morgan and Blake Lively into her background, that’d be cool but it’s also cool if you can’t.
- FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL] I have no idea what this means LOL
- TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] @EtherealCommunity @LittleZari @periperigirl
NOTE: If you’d like some example models, I do graphics and can send some
The thread is closed.
HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY CHANGES. PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION. COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT, IF YOU HAVEN’T. PLEASE USE THIS AT LEAST FOR A WEEK. THANKYOU.
Thank you! I have done most of the payment, just need to know what book you want me to add to the reading list.
- GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover
- DESIGNER: Isabelle please <3
- PEN NAME: Jax Mayflower
- TITLE: Brother
- SUBTITLE: N/A
- GENRE: Historical fantasy
- SHORT SUMMARY: In 1900 London, Oliver Carter goes through a journey of the eras to find his brother and bring him back home alive.
- IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] I would love a very simple styled coved for my first idea. I would love it if the main male faceclaim [Jeremy Irvine] could be standing in the middle of London in front of a monument such as the Tower of London or the London Eye. I would love for this to be black and white. Then I would also love the other faceclaim (Cameron Monaghan) to be stood in the background
- FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL] Jeremy Irvine and Cameron Monaghan
- TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] @AWFrasier @DaisyDoesNothing @ShinomiyaDR
Oh never mind, just saw it’s closed.
GRAPHIC TYPE: Regular Vector Cover
PEN NAME: AphroditeCampSaw
TITLE: Spoken Thoughts
SUBTITLE: A Spoken Word Poetry
SHORT SUMMARY Words left unsaid. Toughts left untold. Feelings left unfelt. Actions left undid.
IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] Back in the 60’s | Relating to writing; Can have a typewriter/paper with pen/ etc.
FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL] None
TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] @demidork25 @Belikememo @shaniadixon16
Thank you in advance!
LOVE IT’S CLOSED, TRY REQUESTING ON OUR ACCOUNT BOOK OR HER PERSONAL GRAPHIC SHOP
Oh okay. Thank you for informing me!
- GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover
- DESIGNER: Izzy
- PEN NAME: RiverGardenGirl
- TITLE: The Witch of the Under Realm
- GENRE: Dark Fantasy
- SHORT SUMMARY :The camping trip was a harmless idea. Nothing like eating smores by the fire to make a group of anxious teens forget about their high school careers. Of course, the four friends, including the unfortunate passerby in the woods, end up getting themselves caught in a nightmare that is incredibly mad. When Ruby goes missing, her friends leave the camp, determined to find her. However, the search party unknowingly steps into the Under Realm and is greeted by it’s ruler, Ceridwen, the Witch of the Under Realm. As a welcome gift, she curses each of the five teens and traps them in her world.
- IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] Dark, mysterious, halloweenish. The Under Realm is a Halloween-themed place with magic/creatures. Each of the characters have their own curse. Some of the curses are (Pumpkin Head, Crow, Beast) Maybe you could focus on the pumpkin head with a creepy/dark background–he can control fire.
- FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL]
- TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] @lumtrexa, @Infinity9000, @EXTRA_ordinaryPERSON
- GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover
- DESIGNER: Isabelle
- PEN NAME: Adeline Lyndon
- TITLE: Broken Souls
- SUBTITLE: Dark Arts Chronicles
- GENRE: Fantasy, Supernatural
- SHORT SUMMARY : Gabriella is the only heir of the powerful French family, Dummont. When she falls in love with a townie, her parents will go to any extent to keep the lovers apart - including murder. Being witches, everything comes easy to them and in a blink of an eye, Declan is gone.
Left with a broken heart and mourning for her lover, Gabriella is sent to France for two years only to return for her last year of high school in the prestigious academy, Winchester. All the eyes are on her and she is the main gossip of the school.
When Gabriella thinks she can take no more, Sebastian Lockwell appears out of nowhere to turn her life upside down. He is charming and addictive and comes bearing gifts, a formula to bring her dead lover back.
She pours all her trust in the new friend whom everybody seems to disapprove of, including her best friend and cousin, Amanda. Everything starts going downhill when she is threatened to be disowned by her parents and dark magic becomes more attractive than it should be.
- IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] : Dark and mysterious mood. The story is about witches, so something dark but magical is the main goal. I like the borders used in some of the examples. No need to be very complicated but something similar to the Fallen Throne cover example.
- FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL] : No specs but MC has dark hair.
- TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] " @EllenFairyBlue4, @Katherynnicolee, @xletmebemyselfx