ETHEREAL COMMUNITY | GRAPHIC SERVICES [7 DESIGNERS-OPEN]

graphics
art
editing
service
covers

Oof, that’s fine! Are there any other designers up for it or…?

• DESIGNER: Becca
  • PEN NAME: Boraxley
  • TITLE: Tuhaf Ruhlar Grubu
  • SUBTITLE: None
  • GENRE: Fantazy
  • SHORT SUMMARY : the girl who named deniz hearing a voices on her head and she depressed so much but someday everything has changed because she is learn her friends is have a powers too and they meet peoples who have powers and the adventure begins
  • IDEAS: brunette girl on darkness and she is look like depressed and light coming her face and darkness have a red eyes
  • FACE CLAIM: madison pettis
  • TAG: @MeHlikeM @HayoDilo @_SuBo_26

i am afraid the thread is closed, i have to add it to the title but as of post 180 it is closed I am sorry

oh ok

Hi there, I was wondering if my request is still accepted/being worked on (Post #178). If there is any additional info that I need to provide to better help you, please let me know. Thank you!

Yeah I was wondering when I would get mine as well since it was on Oct 21 and you did make a new forum.

@LuliWrites and @ElmiraNight My laptop had some bug, my in progress works got deleted so, I recently got it changed, and my phone does not open this website its an old one, I lost track of a lot of requests I have trying to gather all of them for over a week now, I’ll get your graphics out asap

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope that you’re able to recover all of the requests. Thanks so much for responding!

• GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover
  • DESIGNER: Zari
  • PEN NAME: R.K. Aspen
  • TITLE: Rose
  • SUBTITLE: You cannot break down what can’t be broken
  • GENRE: Fanfic/werewolf/witch/vampire
  • SHORT SUMMARY : Rose is the daughter of the most powerful vampire/wolf hybrid.
  • IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] Dark, similar to your “paranoia” cover but with some blush pink colors mixed in. If you can somehow add Joseph Morgan and Blake Lively into her background, that’d be cool but it’s also cool if you can’t.
  • FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL] I have no idea what this means LOL
  • TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] @EtherealCommunity @LittleZari @periperigirl

NOTE: If you’d like some example models, I do graphics and can send some :slight_smile:

The thread is closed.

Untitled6_20181202153702

HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY CHANGES. PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION. COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT, IF YOU HAVEN’T. PLEASE USE THIS AT LEAST FOR A WEEK. THANKYOU.
@ElmiraNight

Thank you! I have done most of the payment, just need to know what book you want me to add to the reading list.

• GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover
  • DESIGNER: Isabelle please <3
  • PEN NAME: Jax Mayflower
  • TITLE: Brother
  • SUBTITLE: N/A
  • GENRE: Historical fantasy
  • SHORT SUMMARY: In 1900 London, Oliver Carter goes through a journey of the eras to find his brother and bring him back home alive.
  • IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] I would love a very simple styled coved for my first idea. I would love it if the main male faceclaim [Jeremy Irvine] could be standing in the middle of London in front of a monument such as the Tower of London or the London Eye. I would love for this to be black and white. Then I would also love the other faceclaim (Cameron Monaghan) to be stood in the background
  • FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL] Jeremy Irvine and Cameron Monaghan
  • TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] @AWFrasier @DaisyDoesNothing @ShinomiyaDR

Oh never mind, just saw it’s closed.

GRAPHIC TYPE: Regular Vector Cover
DESIGNER: Ellagance
PEN NAME: AphroditeCampSaw
TITLE: Spoken Thoughts
SUBTITLE: A Spoken Word Poetry
GENRE: Poetry
SHORT SUMMARY Words left unsaid. Toughts left untold. Feelings left unfelt. Actions left undid.
IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] Back in the 60’s | Relating to writing; Can have a typewriter/paper with pen/ etc.
FACE CLAIM: [OPTIONAL] None
TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] @demidork25 @Belikememo @shaniadixon16

Thank you in advance! :two_hearts:

LOVE IT’S CLOSED, TRY REQUESTING ON OUR ACCOUNT BOOK OR HER PERSONAL GRAPHIC SHOP

Oh okay. Thank you for informing me!