euphoria ∞ contest ∞ round 3 up!

euphoria

entry form

judges

our judges are : @ClaraElisibeth @KathrynMarie-Art
if you’d also like to be a judge, please send a pm my way!

4 Likes

extra info

∞ in the explanation section you are to explain how your graphic is following the prompt, basically tell us your thought process from the prompt to the graphic you made. if you think it’s not clear that you have followed the prompt, please give a DETAILED explanation.
∞ if you’d like to create a time lapse of the graphic you’ve made, we’d LOVE to see it.

1 Like

taglist

please say if you want to be tagged! you will be tagged when a new round starts!
@DaisyDoesNothing @GoddessV @dystopial @HanSoulo @AndressaVan @xxEl_Echoxx @nearlys @cndelo @AnneCullen3

4 Likes

rounds

you can find every single round over here

4 Likes

last winner

the winner of round 2 is @RosyKun
their entry:

1 Like

oop

1 Like

@byefromhell I’m loving this prompt! I’m going to try it out tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face: Can I be added to the tag list?

1 Like

:heart: thank you! sure thing,!

1 Like

Sub sub good luck with round one y’all!

1 Like

Tag me as well please.

1 Like

gotchu!

1 Like

Do we just put the entry form in this thread?

1 Like

coded by newsies-entry

round #: 1
submission:
The%20Climb
explanation: I’m not too sure what to put in this section :sweat_smile:This was really fun to make because I love descriptive prompts like these! I may have over done it with the feathers but ehhh. I’m excited to see what everyone else comes up with!
other: If I win (which I very much doubt I will) can my shop not be advertised? I’m planning on closing it and opening a new one soon <3

6 Likes

thank you for your entry x

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

@dystopial @Azanthiel @EncryptedWriting @Lady-Emerald @JessicaRufus1 @scmimi @weirdpurplepanda

(Sorry for being annoying but this is a good competition! and I don’t want to be the only one who enters lmao)

5 Likes

I don’t do banners, but I’m subbing to this for later prompts.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: thanks for subbing

2 Likes

Awh, tysm for including me, I might give it a shot.

3 Likes