evening sun | open

graphics
service
covers

F O R M

title: Lucius
subtitle: it takes darkness to be aware of the light
author: Farah Ramy Zaghloul
images/ideas: A man standing with his back in some sort of abondoned house or forest or something with fire around him and some sort of feathers falling around him! color scheme is basically just any type of dark colors like maroon, dark purple, navy, etc. You pick!
if hat doesn’t work out, maybe it can be like those simple-ish covers like the one in your examples ‘Fates From The Mona Rohy’! Same color scheme, but maybe include a pair of bleeding dark-ish wings!
summary: it’s paranormal/supernatural.
Luke Ryder, a football player in Harvard Crimson’s football team stumbles upon a series of eye-opening events that makes him discover more and more of who he is. He finds out that he lives a borrowed life, only until the time is right for him to know his true self. His adventure is accompanied by a runaway Cassidy Jensen, who ran away from the life she grew up in, in hopes of finding a new, better one to continue the rest of her life into. Fate played its games upon the pair of them, tangling the webs to the point of no return, leaving them for each of them to untangle individually.
extra: I completely understand if you deny! Ik it might be a little complicated and too detailed but unfortunately, i can’t do it myself bc my darn photoshop keeps crashing! Thnaks xx

@toIkiens great! then I hope that you won’t mind that the second one is a premade! also let me know if you need the direct link

@MoonlightHunter31 @buckyswinchester accepted! please complete a payment of 10-15 inline comments on Chapter 8. Let me know when payment is complete!

@sol_valente I really love this idea, but I feel like I might have to attempt this cover first, which might take a while. Let me know if you’re willing to wait, though :slight_smile:

D E L I V E R Y

@Vexful

I wasn’t really sure what exactly you wanted, so I tried a few ideas and came with this–hopefully it works. Please make sure to give credit in the summary, and to claim your cover within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

it’s absolutely perfect! Thank you :))

<span style=“font-size:40px; text-align:center; color:#33ccff; font-family: b;”>F </span><span style=“font-size:40px; text-align:center; color:#ff6699; font-family: b”>O R M </span>

<span style=“font-size:25px; text-align:center; color:#; font-family: b;”> </span>

title: My Love in Camden Town

subtitle: A Short Christmas Story

author: Laura Ann Lee

images/ideas: I was thinking the background could be Christmasy; a snowy-white background in a city. Or A woman on a train or about to board a train or just in a train station, make it look Christmas-like; add ordainments, trees, snow puddles, and even snowmen. Or A girl and guy lying in the snow together or outside in the snow together or inside near a fireplace, cozied up.

summary: Sariah finds her love in Camden Town, England after a long search

extra: Thank you. I’m on mobile so the coding may not work sorry

</span>

Of course, take all the time you need :blush:

Payment done! (btw i loooveee it)

that’s totally fine with me! thank you again!

i’m alright, thank you though!

I’ve completed the payment!

accepted! please complete a payment of 10-15 inline comments on Chapter 8. Let me know when payment is complete!

Thanks! :heart:

Payment completed.

B U M P

D E L I V E R Y

@KateAnnee

Wasn’t exactly sure what image to use, so this is what I attempted. Please make sure to give credit in the summary, and to claim your cover within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

Thank you so much! It’s beautiful :smile:

B U M P

D E L I V E R Y

@DaniellaLombardi

Please make sure to give credit in the summary, and to claim your cover within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

D E L I V E R Y

@seafoamed

Please make sure to give credit in the summary, and to claim your cover within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

i love it :smile: thank you sm !!

F O R M

title: Thinspo: Chasing Ana

author: Queenie

subtitle:

images/ideas: So my female character is Asian, small and thin, delicate almost like a bird. Smooth olive coloured skin and blank long hair, bangs cut loose across her forehead with dark brown eyes. Now, when I have tried to google images of Asian girls… lets just say I get some inappropriate images >.> Tumblr and Deviantart weren’t much better lol. If you can find a girl to match that image, I’d be thoroughly ecstatic. If not, you could always do something incredibly simple and I’d be very happy with it.

summary: For several years Skylar has struggled with food. A constant love-hate relationship that eventually led to an obsession. Now she has to contend with Ana, constantly watching over her shoulder, making sharp jibs and putting her down every chance that she gets. As Skylar struggles more each and every day, she starts to fall down the rabbit hole.

extra: Nothing but my thanks ^^