evening sun | open

graphics
service
covers

payment completed !

As you know thanksgiving is coming, so I am super busy but after it. I will do payment

F O R M

title: A Minute In Infinity

author: Salem Keating

subtitle: n/a

images/ideas: Something orange/red, with darker tones. The mood is not as romanticized as the title may sound. Text should also be very distinct. Possibly a transparent overlay of the main character’s face? (images for inspiration) One, Two, Three, Four

summary: It is the year 2094. Earth is on the brink of collapse and resources are dwindling rapidly. Humanity’s only hope is to relocate to a nearby alien planet, except that this planet already has its own host of alien citizens - and they are intent to keep out the human invaders.

Ryan Phillips wakes up the day of his recruitment into the Galactic Army with broken images filling his mind. His day only gets stranger as he recalls the names of people he’s never met and places he’s never visited. On the pilot simulation, he does brilliantly, despite having close to no training. The army marks it down as talent - Ryan isn’t so sure.

As Ryan grows in the Galactic Army, he pieces together his shredded memories to find that he holds secrets that could unravel both worlds. Time is running out, and Ryan must walk a delicate balance between truth and lies if he is to survive and protect the ones he loves.

extra: Main character is approximately 20-22, male, with brown hair. If you need that info.

Hey, i just wanted ask when the cover will be ready ? No pressure, but I just wanted to know so that I know when I can upload my story :slight_smile:

thank you so much, it’s beautiful! x

@DeeLove115 your cover will now be a premade, since you have not collected it within three days.

@salemkeating accepted! please complete a payment of 5-10 inline comments on 1201. Just click the link and the chapter would lead you to “12:01” (chapter name) and comment on that part. Let me know when payment is complete!

@sol_valente about next week or so :slight_smile:

@blushings ill have to deny since you have not completed the proper payment.

Heya! Payment’s complete!

hey :slight_smile: it’s chapter “12:01” (where you first comment is from haha) you have to comment about 5 inline comments there, thanks!

of course! Have a good thanksgiving!

of course! :smiley:

Whoops, I was literally just adding that I realized I did a bunch of comments on chapter one instead of the introduction … hope that’s ok. If not I’m willing to give comments on your intro chapter.

maybe at least 2 more comments on the chapter of 12:01? :slight_smile: thanks so much!

No problem! Gave you five comments on the intro chapter anyway.

Thanks!

Thank you!

D E L I V E R Y

@forever-evermore

Please make sure to give credit in the summary, and to claim your cover within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

I love it so much! Would it be possible to shift ‘all the’ so that it is to the left, like above ‘little’. If not, I understand! I will still be using it.

R E M O V E D

hopefully this one works!

Yes, thank you!

F O R M

title: The Dark Odyssey

author: Jennifer K. Barlow

subtitle: Some journeys choose you.

images/ideas: I was thinking either to women sitting back to back, but I also have this picture that I honestly has the essence of my project. https://braveandrecklessblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/tumblr_o25m9bgilc1s62eh7o1_500.jpg?w=500

Honestly I want something Dark and Heart breaking, and I don’t know if you are going to like this but I like to leave a ton of room for the cover artist to take over with the cover. But I do have something I would like to add, I would love it if you could use gold lettering.

summary: The world is vacant, asleep, and those awake must find there way through the old world that has awoken. Sage, a thief in the big city deals with the fae, the criminal world, no sense of identity, and possibly being the prophsized chosen one. Creed, a soldier of the Vaustri people, is looked down upon for the mistakes of her great-grandfather and the shame that he brought to his people.

extra: Thank you for even considering making a cover for me. If your not interested I understand.