evening sun | open

graphics
service
covers

Ok, thank you very much :blush::blush::blush:

Would you mind a possible vector version?

accepted! please complete a payment of 10-15 inline comments on Chapter 8. Let me know when payment is complete!

So I am pretty sure I just left 10 inline comments, I don’t read a lot of other people’s stuff on wattpad, so I tried my best to be helpful on a few of them. Thank you for excepting.

Are you just making covers or gif banners too? I really like the gif banner divider in your story.

I can give you a gif banner form, if you’d like :slight_smile:

That would be very much appreciated :yum:

What is that? :smile:

F O R M

title: The Vampire’s Human

author: Kaylie Gear

subtitle: A Short Story

images/ideas: any fitting picture that will work well for you of toni mahfud. i don’t want a girl or any other person in the cover.

summary: Human “Bree Spenser” works in a small restaurant located in the outer suburbs of melbourne. Unknowingly to her, she is in a local suburb populated with vampires, that is until she is bitten by her mate and will have to choose whether or not to live as a human or join the dark side (this isn’t the official summary as i’m still working on that but its the one i’m currently using as base.)

extra: if you can make it look somewhat dark that would be great :slight_smile:

These are some quality covers! I’m in love :star_struck:

Hello there! I had a question before I requested, do you make the cover into a premade afterwards? I only ask because I am looking for someone who doesn’t do that. I want my covers authentic and unique, apart from others, especially if one day it ends up being published (I can dream lol). Thank you!

I have completed payment, sorry it took me so long

@LauraAnnLee https://privnote.com/YqV0H2UG#SW9HVIW2E here you go!
@sol_valente https://orig00.deviantart.net/75dc/f/2017/127/f/9/alycia_debnam_carey_vector_png_by_yolocoloring-db8gbsr.png something like this :slight_smile:
@coxkora thank you!
@Timmarica turn into a premade afterwards? what does that mean? if I deliver and you don’t claim it saying I’m going to use it, etc (something that indicates that you received it haha) then it will be a premade :slight_smile: but once you claim it, it’s yours for life haha

accepted! please complete a payment of 10-15 inline comments on Chapter 9. Let me know when payment is complete!

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that the comment is several inline comments within the chapter called “12:01” instead of chapter 1 :slight_smile:

This is perfect. Actually I hoped you’d do something like this :smile:

Okay, I think I was just confusing myself. That makes sense (:

I have completed payment with 12 inline comments :slight_smile: thank you so much for accepting

GIF BANNERS

text: Sober
ideas/images: I was thinking the banner could be a devider/gif banner with the title in a cursive font, also maybe add a png beer bottle or something. Not neccesary though.
subtext: N/A
extra: Could I request another? I only have one more needed :slight_smile: Thank you (I didn’t see a password)

oh