evening sun | open

graphics
service
covers

@cacoethes @DemonixBeauty accepted! please complete a payment of 5-10 inline comments on 1201. Just click the link and the chapter would lead you to “12:01” (chapter name) and comment on that part. Let me know when payment is complete!

im so sorry, but I’m going to have to deny this one :confused:

just finished (i hope i’ve done it write lmao)

F O R M

title: smoke and silver (or smoke & silver, whichever looks better stylistically)
author: Marie McCairn
subtitle: she’ll do anything for the crown.
images/ideas: i don’t have any images, sorry - i’ve been leaning towards a foresty/foggy theme, preferably with a crown or girl wearing one. i also kind’ve like the idea of a girl running, maybe?
summary: Gavriil has always worked in the stables, tending to the horses of the wildly wealthy royalty. Tamasine is a princess, groomed for the throne. Two wildly different classes, two wildly different fates. When the palace falls under attack, the two are among the few to escape with their lives.

In a desperate gamble to save their people, Tamasine and Gavriil begin an epic journey across the country to reclaim the crown and quell the rebellion threatening it. Their quest brings them to the unlikeliest of places, where they will face pirates, thieves, fae, and, perhaps most frighteningly of all, each other.
extra: if accepted, would you do a version without the subtitle? i don’t mind if that’s not a possibility, though!

I think I did 5-10! Your story is amazing, let me know if I need to do anything else!!

F O R M

title: Elemental University Year 2(can be words instead, whatever works best)
author: SummerSommer
subtitle:
images/ideas: I would like it to be like the first one, but instead of a lake. I want it to be in a forest with river. So pretty much it’s like an island itself, with a river and forest surrounding the college campus(campus college red and white) Does this makes sense?

and if I can do another one? This is the one that I’m hoping someone can do.
title: Prince of Kammpenda
author: SummerSommer
subtitle:
images/ideas: boy(maybe 16 years of age) his back facing the cover with his birthmark showing (it’s multiple tree swirls) cover his whole back. Black background, with shadow looking people(can just be the eyes, they are describe as bright yellow with black pupils) or just shadow human shapes. And maybe a broken crown on his head?(this one i’m debating because he is a lost prince). And have him holding or have it drag on the ground(like confused/scared?), if we go with sword idea it needs to be white with a few black spots, but glowing brightly.
extra: swirls needs to be transparent, and have sixteen swirls(like a tree swirl) covering his back.

Hope this is all?

Done!

Hey! Should I request somewhere else? I’ve just been waiting so long ^^"

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry! Ive been writing, but I promise ill make sure to deliver yours tomorrow. Or finish it up. But if you want, let me know. I’m really sorry though ):

can you make it into two forms?

Hey, it’s on the chapter titled “12:01” :slight_smile: sorry if that was confusing

accepted! please complete a payment of 5-10 inline comments on 1201. Just click the link and the chapter would lead you to “12:01” (chapter name) and comment on that part. Let me know when payment is complete!

complete - I hope it’s ok that I commented on other chapters, not just the first. Let me know if you need more on that part!

edit;; oops - fixed it! finished comments on that chapter c:

oh I thought that was more of an intro type thing, thought I’d have more to say on the first chapter. I’ll go comment on that one

all done :blush:

D E L I V E R Y

@outlaster

Please make sure to give credit in the summary, and to claim your cover within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

hey! so I managed to do this and ill deliver once you complete payment! :heart: accepted! please complete a payment of 10-15 inline comments on Chapter 9. Let me know when payment is complete!

D E L I V E R Y

@LaurenWalker601

Please make sure to give credit in the summary, and to claim your cover within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

@Vexful alright, so I tried this out and I don’t exactly know if you like it. I didn’t add the text or anything, just the background, character, and a few textures.

Wow :exploding_head: