evening sun | open

graphics
service
covers

:joy: thanks so much for understanding

would something like this be okay?

Maybe a different font.

Should I try all the fonts you gave me so you can compare?

If you don’t mind? >.<

Of course! :blush:

Do you mind if I do it tomorrow though? It’s a bit late here.

I don’t mind.

Omg wow so I really like it!! I lovee the picture and the textures and all that! Would you be able to add the catholic church aesthetics in there? I was thinking maybe a stained glass window in the back I really like this one and this one and this other one if you absolutely need it, but that last design isn’t my favorite! I was thinking maybe you could cut out the back part
(The part behind Austin bc I suck at explaining) and replacing that and fitting in the stained glass. And then with the textures and filters you have on it I think it would look really cool!

I also really like this cover, and maybe adding a cross instead of the T in Betrayer? Or whatever looks good?

And then the last idea I have is to add a rosary to the picture somewhere… maybe around his neck if you could edit it right? I’m just thinking of ways to make it more “dark, gothic catholic haunted” vibes, but I absolutely love it so far!

I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS IDEA. okay let me try though cause I honestly have no guarantees haha. :joy:

let me know if you want more varieties.

Could I see more? I’m so sorry!

it’s fine haha :DD are you looking for a cursive type or?

this work?

The last one is perfect!

The glass one?

yes

D E L I V E R Y

@LauraAnnLee

Please make sure to give credit in the summary (or wherever you’re going to place it), and to claim your banner within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

Thank you so much!

No problem! :slight_smile: