:joy:

I needed it yesterday night tbh

I could’ve used the time I was sleepless in wATCHING SAMU SAMU

I’ll watch tonight

Although it’s our last night here :sob:

excuse me I’m walking like zombie

I’m walking like farida

3 days wow did I die

I have a lot of random thoughts to post here and I’ve kept track of some of them so we’ll be back asap

I’ll post anything before I accidentally disappear again

1. I’m having some good curl days (2 days tbh) wow thank you God

2. My lecture schedule is very weird and I already feel like I’m not fit for all the subjects I picked for this session can’t belueve I’m saying this but damn I miss biology

3. Today at school a girl in my grade who I never got a chance to converse with tried and fauled so I thought she was mean or hated me lOWKEY THO came up to me while I was sitting on a bench with a friend and she was like “aren’t you farida? Woah *a nice girl from last session’s class name * talks about you and how kind you are and she told me how-” and at the same time I was like “awwwww yess and aren’t you * name * who draws- btw I saw your fanart of Tae-” and we cut each other’s sentences off saying the same thing like YESSS YOU KNOW KPOP

I knew a while ago that she got into bts but she wasn’t someone I know so I couldn’t fangirl with her about that

But nOW WOW she actually turned out as a really decent person, she shares my maknae line affection, she’s glad “she found someone who understands her” and I was glad too

She told me that she got into Kpop/BTS 5 months ago and I told her how I got into it in mid 2016 and she showed me a jimin fanart she’s been working on and AH IT WAS A HAPPY PART OF MY DAY UWUUUU AMD THE FACT HER FRIEND CASUALLY MENTIONED ME TELLING HER ABOUT HOW KIND I AM WOW I’M SO TOUCHED SJFKSINFJWNAOW

1. I love Samuel. It’s official. It’s forever.

2. I bought notebooks for each subject uwuwuwuwuuuu

3. I need to throw out some of my old textbooks because I legit have no where to place my old ones :joy: but I think I won’t do this now

4. I GOT SO MUCH NEW SCOKSSSSS thanks dad

5. I need to do my closet and get out my winter clothes and hide the summery ones , also will do later

6. I don’t share any class with my best friend this session ):

7. For some reason everyone was expecting me to take biology

8. We arrived at home last Friday, let me just say, the caR RIDE WAS CRAZYYYYY AJDJEIAJS we spent most of the 9 hours going through heavy rains that block the windows and dark roads and big lorries and wOAH THE SUSPENSE

A sight I will never forget

BUT LOVED ANYWAY

1. I miss my cousins already :sob:

2. My kdrama is almost over omg how can I continue living my life without it/find another one that makes me feel the same feels I feel now :sob::sob:

HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT S A M UU U U U U u U u ù w ú U uU U u

I see u

fun fact
i’ve been rooting for samuel since hispd101 days
look at his purple hair

Here are a bunch of random thoughts I got in the car ride and forgot to post here

it’s really funny how fast life changes
3 years ago I was a completely different person
2 years ago I was a completely different person
Now I’m a c o m p l e t e l y different person

I love kitkats so frickin much

the one bad thing about being easily loved by kids is that it hurts them when you leave ;-;

tbh I don’t want to grow much older
I’d rather stay a teenager

i don’t want to leave school either
college sounds so much more complicated and sCARY

I can’t believe that next session I’m not taking something biology related
I can’t believe that this next session is sTARTING THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW
I can’t believe 2019 STARTS IN A MONTH AND A FEW DAYS

W H A T

Ohohoho im farida from the future and I can confirm it’s reality (:

This is too much of my life displayed online wow is this safe

Not even my journal gets this much info

Then again do I even journal lmao rip sorry

Some things about physics class ruined my day’s mood.

But I’ll handle it.

The only way to distract myself from my kdrama is to try and study or something

Very ironic

I love quoting myself wow