❆ F A R I D A ' S Ⅳ

I’m going to spend my gap tomorrow in the library doing the accounting homework (which I’ll need to also S T U D Y for to be able to solve, also during the gap, so yeah I won’t finish that woo)

I gave up on physics. I’ll study some other day.

Same thing with math. I’m not going to finish my homework and I’m going to study some other day (lmao it’s goung to be the weekend or something far far away)

I can’t see my keybaord at this point so excuse my typos

Or grammatical mistakes

I can’t English

Yes :sob:

Except on thursdays, I have math and physics only without the accounting

LMAOOOOOO and there are like 3 other subjects that IXm supposed to have finals for in less than a month

No, literally, we have exams for Arabic Religion and idek-its-name-subject on the 30th and 31st of this month

We know nothing about these subjects

Classes will be on Tuesdays after school and Saturdays (bye weekend)

Ain’t nobody got time for that

Oookaaay 1:59 am gotta zayn

Tomorrow will be a good day tomorrow will be a good day tomorrow will be a good day tomorrow will be a good day tomorrow will be a good day I will wake up refreshed and happy I will wake up refreshed and happy I will wake up refreshed and happy I will wake up refreshed and happy I will wake up refreshed and happy I will wake up refreshed and happy I’m going to balance all 3 cups I’m going to balance all 3 cups I’m going to balance all 3 cups I’m going to finish all my workI’m going to finish all my work I’m going to finish all my work I’m going to finish all my work I’m going to finish all my work

damn wtf o.o

i wish you the best of luck :pray:t4:

잘자요 파리다

Thank you love :heart:

It’s raining and I’m drinking hot chocolate in the school cafeteria
It feels so amazing and peaceful❤

It’s raining quite heavily

How do i move from the cafeteria to the library now

My hAiR

I can’t believe this

I couldn’t feel more thankful ajdkeoalakekwn

I studied and did my homework in my gap- which was RIGHT BEFORE THE ACCOUNTING LESSON and I entered class like 3 minutes late and finished the rest of the calculations in class and I did pretty well on the homework and wow I never thoughy I could even finish so much in so little time

+in maths the TEACHER DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER ASK ABOUT THE HOMEWORK LMAOOOO but I showed him 2 questions (out of the,like, 9 I did lol) that I had a problem with (I didn’t find their solutions so couldn’t correct my answers) and so he thinks I’m up-to-date on homework and rdoing everything on time and PROUD

+in physics I understood some points I previously didn’t fully understand so now I can go home and write my notes neatly because I know what is what and where and how

Although I have homework and a quiz tomorrow and I’m sO SLEEPY BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF SLEEP but we’ll see we’ll see

I’m just so happy rn shdjwoksowb I asked God to turn this day that I thought would turn out so bad into something good and it wasn’t just good it was AMAZING

and my friend looked a lot better today :heart: she looked a lot less sad and I did a victory dance in my head everytime she cracked a smile because of one of my jokes or facial reactions :heart:

And it’s another good haIR DAY honestly I didn’t even consoder it so but I got compliments from someone I considered an enemy one of my collegues and a teacher and WOW

I’m so excited that I typed too fast without fixing my typos

Whatevs

And while I was in the library studying, it was raining so hard that I just had to take my earphones out of my ear and enjoy the sound of raindrops outside :heart: it was so amazing, better than 100 good songs :heart:

I’ll wait for mum to finish her work so I’ll stay at school for 20-30 more minutes, probably studying or something, before going home

YAYAYAYAYAY

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

HAPPY WORLDWIDE HANDSOME DAYYYYY

A man who writes his fans a handwritten letter for his birthday

We stan