❆ F A R I D A ' S Ⅳ

I know rightttt

Woah

An street advertisement board fell the other day

Someone died

I guess this is why weather channels always warn people from going out on days like this. I thought it was because they weather is cold and it’s all foggy and rainy and they’re exaggerating but wow there are other consequences to it

I want to go out thoughhhh I have so many winter outfits I want to weaaaar

oooh, really?

Yeah~ I have some hoodies (lol that’s what I meant by “outfits”) that I really miss wearing (since this year we’ve been wearing summer-y clothes here till…like…November? Which is odd really because usually winter starts a but earlier but nope not this time is this a sign of global warmingdo I’ve had enoughhh of t-shirts and stuff like that) + some new hoodies too that I’m excited to try ^

Also I have a collection of new socks so I need to go out more to try them on and show them off :new_moon_with_face:

Oooh new hoodies are always fun! And socks! I have penguin socks wearing santa hats and purple ones with a confetti trim

yoooooo farida you still here?

OMG YOU’RE ON THE SAME LEVEL OF AWESOME SOCKS AS ME I LOVE YOU ALREADY I love socks with such extra patterns :joy::ok_hand: one of my new socks has dancing watermelons wearing sunglasses or something like that :joy::joy::joy:

SIRENS

yes I am!

THATS AWESOME!

I’m starting to feel sleepy

sleeeeeeeeeppppppppppp

I shall sleeeeep

oof i’m bacc now, sorry ;-;

whale

잘자요 파리다 c:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

G R E E K K Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y

Aw it’s okay ;-;

THANK YOU SIRENS

I think I slept for about 9 hours

So

That’s the time I need to sleep in my daily life

So

Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays I wake up at 7 am, which means I have to be asleep by 10 pm (lol no waaay)

And

Sundays and Thursdays I wake up at 8:30-ish, which means I have to be asleep by 12:30-ish or even better 11:30-ish but I won’t push it because 12 is hard enough

Hiiii :joy:

Things seem to be eventful over here.

HAS EVERYONE SEEN THE NEW AVENGERS TRAILER?