F r e e C o v e r s a n d B a n n e r s ¦ Q U I C K D E L I V E R Y

Hi. I’ve been away busy with life and uni for a while but I’m back ready to make more covers and banners.
I promise to create amazing work fast and will get it delivered to you most likely within a day.

But guys I also do have the choice to reject you.

These are only just a couple of covers I’ve made in the past.

Form:
[ ] Simple [ ] Manip [ ] Minip [ ] Cover [ ] Banner Title: Subtitle: Author: Genre: Mood: Ideas: Summary: Anything else you want to tell me:

Title: Timeless&Void

Subtitle: Book Two in the Hooded Capes Quartet

Short Summary: Ashley and friends have finally solved the issue of what has happened to cause the Heroes to go berserk, found a way to give peace to a fellow ally, that ended in his death. He left a large impact on those around him and Ashley. Unfortunately for them and her, evil doesn’t rest. Not ones that have been hunting one little girl for so long…or have they?

Color theme: blue and gray

Feeling: dark and gloomy

ideas: Something similar to my first cover of the series, only the mask is fading, er, crumbling off her face and she’s crying a little bit.

inspiration cover: 5Ogq0Gn

Thank you in advance if you say yes

You are accepted, but you could expand on your idea please?

I’m thinking that Ashley is going to be going through a lot of things while in the bad guys custody, so she’s not going to be okay. So maybe the model looks crumbled, distracted or fallen, hanging above the sky with a mask in her hand and a city in the background.

Could you please fill out the form I created?

I’m going to need you to give me more information and please fill out the form

It was so small I barely saw it, sorry

Form:
Simple Manip Minip

Title: Timeless&Void
Subtitle: Book Two in the Hooded Capes Quartet
Author: S.K.Allen
Genre: Adventure/Superhero/Adultish
Mood:dark and gloomy
Ideas:I’m thinking that Ashley is going to be going through a lot of things while in the bad guys custody, so she’s not going to be okay. So maybe the model looks crumbled, distracted or fallen, hanging above the sky with a mask in her hand and a city in the background.
Summary:Ashley and friends have finally solved the issue of what has happened to cause the Heroes to go berserk, found a way to give peace to a fellow ally, that ended in his death. He left a large impact on those around him and Ashley. Unfortunately for them and her, evil doesn’t rest. Not ones that have been hunting one little girl for so long…or have they?
Anything else you want to tell me: Thank you in advance if you choose to accept, I will post this soon. I am eleven chapters in the story, I just needed the cover.

I apologize, I did not see a form when I was submitting my request.

Simple Manip Minip Cover Banner

Title: A Celestial Requiem

Subtitle: Secrets of Tarot

Author: Luli Xú

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, New Adult

Mood: Melancholic / Mysterious / Dark

Ideas: Blue, gold, and black color scheme, incorporate either gold Chinese dragons, Tarot cards, or even an open mystical box.

Summary: “A Celestial Requiem” tells the story of a young woman, Mingxia, who lives in Shangzihua, an impoverished village that lies on the outskirts of Wuzhen. Ever since she was a child, she learned nothing but distrust and hostility. They knew she wasn’t human and they were fearful of her capabilities.

Mingxia tries to quietly live out her life in the shadows as an herbalist to show the villagers that she can bring about a positive change, but fate won’t allow her. She’s tormented with dreams of a mysterious woman and a prophecy about the Tarot that she is expected to fulfill.

To make matters even more complicated, the Crown Prince enters her life and she can’t help but feel a strong, unbreakable connection to him. Mingxia must struggle with her feelings for the Crown Prince and her identity all while coming to terms with a prophecy that could jeopardize the future of the realm of Naestrirea and its mythical inhabitants.

Anything else you want to tell me: This is a (Asian) Fantasy novel that will revolve around Celestial dragons. The Tarot in this book are beings that bring about disaster and the main character will have to seal them away to bring peace to their world again. The Tarot were previously locked away in a box until someone undid the seal.

I hope that helped provide more info. I don’t want to give too much of the story away since the whole text is not available to readers yet.

Thank you. You are accepted.

Thank you. You’re accepted.

Thanks so much! Do you require any form of payment other than credit for the banner?

Hi! Must our story be published to request?

Nope. It doesn’t matter.

So are you wanting a banner or cover? Also do you want a person in it?

DELIVERY! @ChangingFace

[DRAG INTO TAB TO ENLARGE]

If you like it please like the post.

I would like to have a banner, please. A person of Chinese descent (with black hair) would be nice. However, that’s not necessary ^^

I have decided to go with a different designer, post removed! :slight_smile:

Can you find a dark skinned girl instead?

If you need anything from me, just let me know!

Also, the story is also telling another story in flashbacks, slowly revealing Kas’s life as certain things trigger his memories

By: @SpaceIsCool12 I need a bold space-themed picture. Real crisp and clean, with a tang of simplistic. I believe an astronaut floating in dead space would be a cool cover. Just do your thing, I admire your previous works.