fairly cheap + simple covers/aesthetics (open)

hello, i’m lena! i’ve been getting into cover making lately and i find it quite fun and think i kind of have an eye for design (maybe?) so if you need a cover or aesthetics then fill in the form and i’ll see what i can do.

my cover/aesthetic making skills are not amazing or anything, so if you’re looking for something particularly advanced, this probably isn’t the right place.

some examples:
image image image image

aesthetics:

PAYMENT IS: please read the first chapter of my story and leave a comment! here is the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/190627121-the-light-in-your-eyes

please don’t do the payment until after i’ve accepted your request!!

COVER FORM:
Title:
Subtitle (optional):
Author:
Mood/genre:
Ideas:
Anything else?:

AESTHETIC FORM:
Colour Scheme:
Mood:
Character Description:
Face Claims (optional):
Ideas:

thank you! and i’m sorry for this terribly long post.

Nice aesthetics

2 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

hey, you do have an eye for design! bookmarking this uwu

2 Likes

I’m incredibly surprised that you think so, but thank you!

2 Likes

wait I just realised that you’re the one with the beautiful hand drawn covers! I was actually going to request a cover…

and now I’m embarrassed

3 Likes

well this is awkward

1 Like

Could you please make me one?
Title: Chasing the nerd
Author: itsnerdqueen
Genre: romance-new adult (the funny kind, not adusive stuff)
No ideas whatsover
Just to give a heads up the nerd in the story is the guy and the girl is the one that is chasing him.
Mood: well maybe something looking playful.
As the appearances the guy is a good looking dark haired green eyed guy with black glasses and the girl has ashy blond hair with gray eyes, very popular.
I will really appreciate it!
If you accept me i will check out your story immediately.

2 Likes

accepted!

just to let you know, this will be a simple cover so if that’s okay with you, then i’ll get started as soon as you make the payment.

2 Likes

That’s fine. I will feature it anyway if not as the main cover in one of the chapters and give you credit! So no worries!!
I’m on it! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Payment completed and add it in my library because i want to know what happens!! :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

aww thank you! and thank you for your lovely comments. i’ll get started on your cover right away.

2 Likes

no need to thank me! i was honest! take your time! thank you again!

2 Likes

here’s your cover!

if it’s not what you wanted, then let me know and i’ll have another go.

CTN2

2 Likes

@espressoenthusiast you’re welcome hehehehe aaaAaA i’m embarrassed too omo but thanks! :heart: also i love your username heheheh

2 Likes

thank you!!

2 Likes

Great work but it’s not clicking very much to had o had in mind. Nevertheless i’m going to feature it in a chapter anyway. So thank you so much!

2 Likes

that’s completely understandable.

I can have another go if you provide some examples of what sort of cover you want. You didn’t really provide any ideas so I wasn’t quite sure what you wanted.

2 Likes

yeah i know it was pretty vague. well i would like something that states the differences between the characters. like how he is the nerd and the popular girl. maybe a guy fitting Noah’s description with a printed T-shirt with comic heroes and glasses. or just a pair of black nerdy glasses for that matter. i don’t know if i helped and i feel really bad. i’m not good at this, i have no taste whatsover! i’m so sorry!!

2 Likes

ok, I’ll have a go. do both the girl and the boy need to be on it? or just the boy is fine?

2 Likes