Fandom book club! Pretty Little Liars and Harry Potter!

Hey everyone, me and @_aena13 have decided we want to start a fan club for all of us who love the Pretty little liars and Harry Potter. We both love those shows/books/movies very much so we chose to make this club about both. In the future- we may extend to other fandoms, but from start, we’ll go with these two.

We are currently looking for members who would like to participate in said book club, who loves to read/write their own fanfiction.
As activities in the club, we were thinking of reading books we decide together and discuss as well as writing our own and reading each other’s fan fiction. Most of us are on Wattpad because we love to write- right? With that being said, we can combine writing while geeking out in the fandoms we love and adore as well as lifting ourselves and each other as authors and reach out to more people with our writing!

How our book club works:
Each week we’ll select two books and let our members (in other words, you guys!) decide which of them they would like to read. We keep slots on both of the books; those will be filled by a first come first serve basis.

For example: 10 members will mean five slots per book. The five members who select book A would read it while the rest would read book B.

The rule to enter the book club is to follow each admin and sub-admins and we’ll return the follows- of course!

If you have any questions- please feel free to ask. We are just starting up and not everything is fully in place yet. Also, we hope you would like to join us! We personally think this is a fun idea and we hope you do too!

2 Likes

Hey @_aena13 let me know if you would like to add something… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s the best!

1 Like

I don’t think anything else is required for now!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Come on!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!!!

bump

1 Like

I guess we should talk here…

1 Like

Yeah you’re probably right :slight_smile: So… what’s up?

1 Like

Nothing much!!! Trying to overcome a writer’s block!!!
Wbu??

1 Like

Okay! Writer’s block is the worst, I hope you overcome yours soon! I’m writing on a story I’ve been working on for a while, hopefully it’ll be finished soon ^^

1 Like

Genre??

Harry Potter fanfiction :slight_smile: I can upload it on our fandom account if you want? If not, I’ll upload it to my own when it’s done. I’m expecting it will be done in a week or so, two at the most.

1 Like

Warning though, it’s a love story between ron and draco lol ^^

1 Like

Woah!!! Can I have some spoilers???:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Haha Draco and Ron are my OTP. I think they are so cute together for unknown reasons lol. So basically all of my fanfics are based on them :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically without giving too much away lol, Draco’s Slytherin classmates grow tired of him cause they think he brags too much about how he can get anyone he wants and anything he wants so they challenge him to get Ron Weasley. Which they don’t think he’ll succeed with. Draco attempts this but then he gets emotionally involved and start develop feelings for Ron which puts him in a weird place. ^^

1 Like