Fanfiction or teen fiction suggestions!!

hey!!! so I’ve been looking for new recommendations, it can be any genre BUT preferably fanfiction or teen fiction :slight_smile: SOO DROP YOUR STORIES OR FAVORITE STORIES ON WATTPAD RIGHT NOW :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Low-Fantasy Fiction and Action/Adventure here! I recently just finished the first part of my book and I would love if you gave it a read! This is part one of the three-book series. It is my first time writing a lengthy original story!

Title: Hell Hath No Fury

Chapters: 17

Words: 90k words.

TLDR: Want a pirate adventure story with lgbt characters, badass women, and lots of secrets? My main character and many other characters are apart of the lgbtq+ community and the main romance in the storyis a gxg couple.

Blurb: Aboard the Scorned Woman, there is a pirate crew that hails from all five Baethean continents. They raid merchant ships and other pirates in the dead of night and take no prisoners. Releasing captured women, killing men, and wreaking havoc whenever they are on land, the ladies of the Scorned Woman are notoriously dangerous around Baethos. When a young girl with nothing but a need to get away from home stumbles across the ship, she finds herself in a whole new world of steel, gold, and thievery. In this adventure, follow her into unknown political arenas, life-risking missions for gold and falling in love, not just with the open seas.

Link:https://my.w.tt/VIU7FECqD5

Stream the watermelon sugar video :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title: His Obsession
Fandoms: Fifty Shades of Grey, Mr Robot
Warning: Mature and LGTB+
Summary:
Christian Grey is the CEO of a millionaire company for services in computer protection. His reputation goes far beyond the work desk and into the bedroom. Where he practices bondage to a high paid price. His cunning, demanding, possessive and controlling behavior landed Christian in a game of money he can’t say no to.

Tyrell Wellick is a hacker. People rumored he is a sociopath and murderer. He is a mastermind behind the keyboard. Yet shows the world he is a perfect man. One day, from an anonymous source, he gets a job. To eliminate RED SERVICES company where Christian is his technical boss. Tyrell had to do his best to keep under the radar. The moment Christian asked for him in a meeting. Everything goes south.

Limits are tested.

Boundaries are questioned.

How far will Tyrell go to reach his goal?

Read here!

1 Like

Hi! You might like my story
Title: Dream with me

Genre: romance/teen fic

Description: until college, Aurora has never had anything special going on for her. For the entirety of her life her mindset has consisted of two things, everything happens for a reason and her life was never going to be perfect. She was perfectly fine with that, she made her peace with it. Though when a car literally crashed into her her world changes.

It gets easier, things she never imagined having come true. Life becomes simple, sweet, easier. All things come with a price, and for Aurora it wasn’t any different. As time goes on she starts to question her sanity, unable to come up with an answer for the unexplainable.

Despite this, she continues on with her life, deciding to ignore it. Her focus stays steadily on her blooming relationships such as her friends and Theo. Wanting her dream life to be forever, it turns out forever isn’t as long as anyone thinks it is.

Link: https://my.w.tt/fuA7m1pHo0

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey if you have sometime check out my new romance, its young adult but also for teenagers
LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/225415135-for-the-love-of-the-game
Synopsis: Riley is a 24-year-old who became financially responsible for her two younger brothers when her parents suddenly got deported. One day, after coming home from work, Riley runs into her handsome new neighbor Noah while moving in, who is looking to get a fresh start. When she offers to help him finish moving, she never expected that she would end up breaking a 15K gaming computer. Knowing she can’t afford to pay him back for the computer, she strikes a deal. The deal will make her dive into a world of games that she had long forgotten.

1 Like

Title: Crescendo
Link: https://my.w.tt/w8wQL3zDA6
Summary: Alex Wilson is tired of being music prodigy Clara Winston’s son. As Clara’s gift for music drives her down a rabbit hole of insanity, her violent actions drive him away from home to the small town of Aspendale. In a new environment, where he is no longer bearing the burden of his mother’s fame, Alex is ready to discover his life beyond the music sheets and the cello.

Lacey is a small-town girl with big dreams. With eyes set on Julliard, she needs all the assistance she can get, and who better than Clara Winston’s son to help her with the piano? As their devotion to music pulls them together, they discover there is more to each other that is keeping them entwined, and losing each other would be harder than they could imagine.
Cover: 3cb7eae3b1177d1864435310ee68d4cc355bf3dd_2_800x1276

1 Like

hi! i have two romance stories! thank you for considering :blush:

title: 18

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/194261459-18

olivereads14

After suffering a heartbreak caused by no explanation, Dylan Miller does everything she can to forget about Hunter Grayson.

That all changes after 18 months, when the two finally meet again. Except this time is nothing like the past.

Secrets and lies won’t be able to cover the truth much longer.

“Hello again, Angel.”

title: Headline

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/196303266-headline

20%20PM

STAR NEWS EXCLUSIVE: CARTER YOUNG QUITS 5KINGS

STAR NEWS: 5KINGS SHOCKED AND HURT AFTER CARTER’S DEPARTURE

STAR NEWS: DID DRUGS AND ALCOHOL DRIVE CARTER AWAY?

Carter Young has spent the past month hiding from the spotlight with the hope of avoiding another headline fueled by rumours.

Betrayed and heartbroken, he believes his career is over and will never recover.

When Carter meets a mysterious girl with vibrant pink hair, he is pulled into her world, and suddenly, the headlines begin to change.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.00.39 PM

If you’re interested, just press the ad :heart:

1 Like

love that! omg yes! i was not ready for watermelon sugar lol he gave me the video i didn’t know i needed in my life :crazy_face:

LOVEEE!

1 Like

This is my story. Hope you enjoy it!

Title: Free Falling

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/72353246-free-falling-book-1

Description: Wendy lives in a world where most are unaware of metahumans, people with extraordinary abilities. The government knows and has kept it a secret. Not all have the same level of power and those who do live longer.

She’s one of them. People in her community are wary of her. A person long ago had a vision and said that she’d have multiple abilities, a rare thing. Occasionally there are those who have two. For this, power-hungry metas have tried to take her and use her as a weapon. They’ve all failed so far.

Victor, another meta and ward of Wendy’s dead aunt, comes to live with Wendy’s family. Not long afterward, a successful kidnapping occurs. All goes downhill, a web of secrets unraveling itself.

Together, they try to discover what’s been lost and what’s to come.

1 Like

THANK YOU! :black_heart:

1 Like

i will definetly check it out !!

1 Like

it sounds very interesting!

1 Like

Thank you, hope you enjoy it

1 Like

cool !! totally going to check it out

1 Like

Completed teen fiction (link below):