Fangirls! The perfect date?

For all you fangirls (and fanboys) out there, if you had a whole day to do whatever you wanted with your favorite celebrity, anime character, book character, or any other crush, where would you go and what would you do? Who are you going with and why would they like the date too?

4 Likes

well, I would go out with Namjoon (not as a date cuz I’m 13 and he’s like 20 something so more of a casual hangout, y’know?) but I would just like to sit and talk, I think he would like it too because we could talk about anything, music, books, movies, have debates (a.k.a respectful arguments) and it would be nice to be able to express out opinions in a safe place that neither of us are completely used to

1 Like

Well I am more of a shipper for other people but not myself. However I can tell you who not to go out or do go out.

@KariRakitan

Hmmm. It’s a tough choice. My first choice is rather young so I’d totally feel like a cougar.
So let’s go with my second. I’d take Merlin dancing because I’d assume he wouldn’t be good at it and so he would only do the slow-dance thing and I’m fine with that.

1 Like