Fantasy creature: is it cute?

I want this thread to be one I can learn from about people’s preferences but also a fun thing. Let’s cover everything from live action films to anime creatures. All creatures count.

1. Rate the image before you and explain your rating.

2. Post your own creature photo with a rating and saying if you think it’s cute.

I’ll go first…

I think the design of detective Pikachu is really cute and I don’t mind the fur but I’m bothered by the fact that he talks like a person. I would have no problem changing with a regular Pikachu in the room, not this Ryan Reynolds Pikachu. I feel like the cuteness is limited because of the fact that it’s voiced by a grown man. What do you think?

5 Likes

I haven’t watched the movie but he looks cute. Usually with these 3D characters they easily become creepy. I guess they picked Ryan because he’s famous, but why? :joy: I can’t imagine him being cute and fluffy and Pikachu is cute and fluffy.

My entry is from 07 Ghost. A manga I read when I still read manga. His character design always stuck with me, even though I’ve slowly grown away from the manga/anime aesthetic.

download

2 Likes

Sorry if I don’t have my own picture, but I just want to say Pikachu is freaking adorable :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

I’d give it a 9/10. I appreciate the fluff and I think the lack of a nose usually makes creatures look cuter.

images

This Peter Rabbit makes me want to tear my eyes out. Who’s next?

4 Likes

Is your account named after Bazelguese?

Who? Or what :sweat_smile: No, it’s the name of a star.

1 Like

Bazelguese is the name of a monster from the Monster Hunter games series. It’s really annoying and it kills your character every time you try to make any progress.

Hahaha :laughing::laughing: At least, I’m not so annoying :rofl:

Ugh. I grew up watching the 1993 Peter Rabbit movie and the original TV series on repeat basically lmao. I’m sure you can imagine how I feel about the new movie. >__>

2 Likes

10/10
Would hug and pet all day

Gurgi
images%20(3)

3 Likes

I regret to inform you the creature pictured kills little girls. Source is Madoka Magica. Don’t unspoiler what I just said if you’re interested in watching.
But if you already know what Kyubey is, then omg you’re brutal.

0/10 I’d punt Gurgi into the deep end of crocodile tank. So annoying. =~= I’m sorry if you love him I just can’t.

Kero

3 Likes

Doesn’t affect the cuteness I feel, cute is cute
Brutal maybe… But cute

I have a soft spot for gurgi because he’s super stupid and they think he’s annoying, so I relate to him alot :rofl:

This one just creeps me out tbh, it’s the eyes
1/10

Brownies
220px-Brownie_(PSF)

Oof. I can relate to stupid characters, but. . . i don’t know @__@ Perhaps it’s the voice that gets to me.

4/10.
I feel like I’m looking at art off a box of cookies.
But specifically an 11/10 for the one on the right 'cause his expression is great lmao.

Cait sith (Final Fantasy vers.)

2 Likes

Don’t know if I should pet it or talk with it
Super cute though
9/10

Pixietails 8edfe5008e59649475d12628820410b481c44a28_hq

1 Like

LADY LOVELYLOCKS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
10/10
yesssssssssssssssss

flutterponies!

1 Like

Yessss!

10/10
Gotta love the origanl ponies, new ones creep me out
Wut ever this is

Oh!! That’s an OOAK art doll by Santani on DeviantART! o: I love those aaah
10/10 !

Fire ferret!

2 Likes

Awwe I love ferrets
10/10
Your good at this
giphy%20(9)

2 Likes

oh no i love terriermon ;-; Though I love lopmon more aesthetically.
8/10 ! Would be 10/10 if you include his personality + n+ also i love antylamon oof

Cherubimon! (Good version)

But noses are for breathing. :joy: