Fantasy Novel Cover

Please use the following form when posting your request:

Graphic Type (Please be specific! People can’t make you a graphic if you don’t tell them what you want.): Simple Fantasy Cover

Title: Dragons of Disseena

Author: K.V. Torre

Genre(s): Fantasy

Colours: Blues, silvers or golds, black/grey/white

Idea(s): I’m interested in a solid colour cover (textures on it to break up the colour could be used) and the focus point to be the tittle in silver or gold fantasy text.

Story Summary: It’s going to be a cover for a book with the background of my campaign for Dungeons and Dragons game I’m running. I want to write out the history of the world I created and then as our game goes on, I will write a story based of the characters my group is playing. But the main focus for now is the background to the world.

Payment (If offered. Please do not offer votes as it’s not allowed.): Name your price! I will follow and/or read/comment on a story and/or add to reading list. I will always add the creator of the cover to the description of the story.

Anything Else: I don’t think so! If there is anything else you need to know, just ask me. I will try to check here frequently however I am in university and work part-time so please be patient with me. If you want a faster response - DM me.

Thank you <3

2 Likes

My tries. I can edit them anyway you like :slight_smile:

Dragons 1 Dragons 2 Dragons 3 Dragons 4

I tried something, here it is:
I’m up for minor changes if you want!

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

I am not sure if it too late to post a design but here is what I came up with. :slight_smile:
If you decide to use this design, I would be absolutely thrilled. All I ask for is a mention that I created it and perhaps a follow?

Kezia

Dragons-of-Disseena-K.V.Torre

Copy of Book Cover - Made with PosterMyWall (6)

fantasyreqcover

3 Likes

I might try this

Dragons of Disseena

How about this one?
Look at it in your browser. This forum crops my images for some reason.

Here’s my addition if you’re still looking for a cover.
Please let me know what you think!

If chosen, I would like for you to check out and comment on my fantasy story that is also greatly inspired by D&D! - no need for votes or follows unless you enjoy yourself.

Thanks again.

Dragons of Disseena

Torre

8 Likes

This is wonderful fractal design

My favorite out of this bunch :+1:

Thank you! I went to college for media arts and animation, but I never really was fond of fractal art. I mean I think it’s beautiful but I also make mine look like crap hahaha I’m not good at it.

So I appreciate your compliment!

2 Likes

Just checking this now and wow, thank you all for making different versions! I’m going to decide shortly :blush:

I think I have to chose your cover :heart_eyes: The design is gorgeous and the font is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!! I will do as you asked shortly :blush:

1 Like

oh my gosh thank you I am honored!

And to everyone else…great job! all your works are beautiful!!

nice…

it reminder me of a book cover… i dont rememeber the name… It was something like ORLANDER or something

1 Like

ooooo … Nice

oooooooooo… This is amazing :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: