Fantasy Writers 21+++

discussion

Once I set my mind to it I know I can. <3 I really can’t start writing until I have the world done. That’s just me though lol.

@ElmiraNight Twinnie! clings to

@Xenoclea

Ello all.

I am making character cards and I can’t stop looking at Alex… he needs to calm down. XD

XD

I have so many guy characters in this novel. Marlin and my MC are basically the only two female right now… XD So much testosterone.

Character cards?

XD I have one guy and 3 girls XD

Also I need help, how does this sound?

“I might have been born a crow, but I dream to be a dove.”

Yeah… hold on lemme show you a WIP one

Ooohh, that sounds mystical! I really like it and think I know where you’re going with it. ;o

hey%20will

Not done and the two pics below are going to be changed XD

o0o0o0o0o tanks <3 and do0o0o0oo0o0 you? XD

Oh, cool!

Tanks!

I was thinking of Pokemon cards lol

XD Nooo not that… far from Pokemon XD!

Yassss. XD

Much prettier!! Are you going to put a description or a quote or something underneath the name?

Pirate church? Isn’t that an oxymoron, what does a pirate believe in except greed :smile: They’re almost as bad as Vikings. My replica of a 10th century Viking warrior is almost complete by the way :stuck_out_tongue: @Xenoclea Steampunk does look showy, but it’s a bit flashy for my tastes :slight_smile:

@missmadhatterqueen Hello, so is it Queen of Hearts or Miss Mad hatter, if I was you I’d go with Miss Mad, it sounds better :wink:

@ElmiraNight LibreOffice is not so great, but at least it’s free :slight_smile: I usually write out my character
cards or character description, it’s a big help when you have lots of characters.

I LOVE THE FLASH

COVER ME IN HOT GLUE AND ROLL ME IN COGWHEELS AND ANACHRONISM

I am going to have age, occupation, and either traits or hobbies… maybe both if I have room XD

The quote will be in a picture, in one of the squares, and the other one will be his dressing style.

I have many names. XD Many call me Mad Queen though. Lol.

xD Yeah it is a good free service. I just write and transfer over here where Grammarly helps me with the rest. Lol