Fantasy Writers 21+++

discussion

Pirate thing was cancelled because the assistant director tried to give the main director some feedback on the script and he didn’t take that well x:

So where then am I supposed to keep my sunglasses, skiing googles, contact lenses, and other eye related paraphernalia? :wink: Ignoring things when they need to is the best lesson anyone can learn for mental health :slight_smile:

@Ickyrus I was an extra in something they’re calling ‘Epic Warrior Women’ a while back. From my one experience with TV, I’m going to say without any doubt that the director neither does anything nor knows how to do anything :stuck_out_tongue:

@Ickyrus Noooooooo!!! :skull_and_crossbones:

@NickfEast Easy; you keep them all on your hat. Everyone knows the purpose of a hat is to hold eyewear

So, technically I could glue a bunch of contactlenses onto any type of hat and that would qualify as steampunk? :innocent:

No, but you’d have a bunch of useless contact lenses

So, basically an extended retirement.

You can kind of see it that way, yeah. XD

It was more of a personal thing than an actual break. How have you been?

I’ve been stressed :confounded: :sweat_smile: the end of the semester is coming up and I have five projects to do within a week

I’ve been working on them all semester but I still have a lot to do before they’re done

500 words for chapter seven so far today and have chapter 6 ready for Wednesday. Nice to be ahead a bit again. May consider just updating on Wednesdays and Fridays.

But I thought useless eyewear was the foundation of any good steampunk costume :wink: What are the projects?

@FAHyatt @missmadhatterqueen Who’s getting extended retirement? I want extended retirement, I’m the best at retiring, I assume, since I haven’t had the opportunity to try :stuck_out_tongue:

So I discovered that a plagiarized story is number 1 on the hot list for Fantasy tag right now.

It’s been reported to the Ambassador thread in the cafe.

u gotta get them goggles and monocles and pince-nez spectacles tho

I’m modeling bat populations to look at the impact of a disease on genetic diversity

I don’t get the point of plagiarizing on a site like wattpad, I mean it will get discovered, and there’s no financial gain to it, so what’s the point :slight_smile: But it’s good it gets reported.

@Xenoclea That’s elitist :wink: My eye-wear deserves the same respect as all the others :stuck_out_tongue:

The worst thing about science and math is you can’t just fake it, well, at least not if you want the result to have some meaning. That’s why I like writing, whatever insanity I make up it’s always right :smiley:

Lol I looooove science but it’s a crazy amount of work :joy::sob::sparkling_heart::skull:

The red riding hood story? I only wanna know to have a look at the comments. Did they get confronted over it??

I don’t know if it was that one or not.

You cans see the posts I made about it in the Ambassador thread.

Yeah, I don’t either. They even knew what they were doing was wrong.

I’ll have a look later. I really do hope there was loads of aggro. Some good reading right there :slight_smile: needs its own category I reckon.

I would guess, what kind of science was it you’re studying?

@FantasybkLover Expecting people not to do something because they know it’s wrong is expecting too much from humanity, I’m going to put that on my christmas cards, that I don’t send :stuck_out_tongue:

@RexEynon I think we all agree that it there’s something the internet needs more of it’s aggro :smiley: