Fantasy Writers 21+++

discussion

So, it’s like magic chocolate, but the magic it has makes you want to eat it? If I’m understanding this correctly, it’s basically the caffeine of the wizarding world? :smiley: See, I can stay on topic… if I want :wink:

Basically yes

It shouldn’t be good, but it is so good

Magic.

That’s not something you see a lot of among wizards, but it could work. Usually its Dark Lord pee-pants whoever trying to dominate the universe by force :smiley: But where are the unethical wizards using magic to make their wares super-addictive and getting rich in the process? :stuck_out_tongue:

HONESTLY!!!

Apparently when my dad used to play D&D he’d use his super high level wizard to make the party cash by buying cheap metal stuff and temporarily turning it into gold and selling it before leaving town lol

Hmm, that’s one way to do it, I prefer the rouge route. Steal everything that isn’t nailed down then sell it back, and if they’re not looking to carefully steal it again :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks.

Well, finally starting on the treatment for my depression and have a rough idea of what I want to write next. I’m also considering using the basic ideas of The Royal Rider Trilogy as a TV or movie pitch. Indie Pitch liked one of my Tweets, so I’m researching them a bit.

I know it probably won’t happen, but it never hurts to dream XD

I always play good characters so I very rarely steal

You’re welcome, hope the treatment works out, I read somewhere that exercising as little as once a week can help with depression. But it was on the internet so who knows if it’s true :stuck_out_tongue:

@Xenoclea Good and evil are all about destroying the other, if you want to be really good you have to go neutral, preferably chaotic :wink: And as an added bonus you can steal from the rich and give to yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi everyone

Hi do, we need to be drinking to be here?

Hello :slight_smile:

@redfae There’s no enforced minimum drinks level, but a drink or two might help you hold on to your sanity as we dive further and further into the abyss.

Lol my lawful goodness is balanced out by my best friend, who is a true chaotic neutral lol

Well, now I want cake.

Thanks, guys.

@Amyuqi is the person you will want to talk to about cake.

Update: I discovered mixed berry daquiris today, so Ima put a hold on that need for cake.

Anyone got any fun news to share? I actually finished a chapter today (daquiri-fueled, thank you rum my old friend). What are you guys currently working on? Could they benefit from a mixed berry daquiri? (Answer: probably. For those of you who don’t drink, I think a mixed berry smoothie will probably work fine as well.)

A Rider’s Fate got added to the official High Fantasy profile reading list if that’s fun news.

Shopping later. Ugh.

That’s definitely fun news – congratulations!

Not a shopping fan? I wish I liked shopping less. Then I’d have more money for cake and daquiris.

Shopping is awful and exhausting. have a daiquiri :cocktail:

So, when the going gets weird your lawfully goody-twoshoeness looks the other way while the neutrals get weird with the things that need to be done :wink:

@CeeMTaylor I didn’t think we were serving cake, it thought I’d unilaterally agreed cake isn’t good :stuck_out_tongue: But I will allow mixed berry daiquiris, now if you had to put a mythological spin on that drink, what would that be? @Xenoclea Shopping is a grey area and allowed if required, as long as you always buy geek stuff when available :wink: Oh, and books, books are allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

@FantasybkLover I’m on the high fantasy reading list too :blush:

Thanks. My poison of choice is tea, although I am supposed to be cutting down on my caffine intake…