Fantasy Writers 21+++

discussion

Thinking about drinks reminds me of the time I tried to make Butterbeer when I was in the 5th grade. And since I was too young to have beer at the time I thought “What could be a great substitute?” Apple juice :laughing:
Since they are the same color (sort of) it’ll taste great with the stick of butter I blended stuck in the blender
One of the worst decisions of my life. :face_vomiting: :laughing:

@NickfEast So this is where everyone disappeared to. I swear every time I take a hiatus and come back, Wattpad has transformed into a new website :joy:

What is butterbeer exactly? You know if you leave almost any kind of juice, with enough sugar content, in the fridge it eventually turns alcoholic. Just remember to release the pressure occasionally. Ah, precious childhood memories :stuck_out_tongue:

@EricaEmery Yes, as soon as you went on hiatus we all abandoned the old ways. It was all an elaborate prank on you, it’s not like we were actually hiding from you :wink: Oh, Ive started compiling a mythological drinks-list if you want to contribute :smiley:

Dragons: Fire-water, self-explanatory.
Cyclops: Googly-eye ogle-wine, not for the faint of cross-eyed.
Unicorn: Forgotten-forrest mist (Vape), nice and pretentious.
Goblins: Sock-goblin beer sweaty for that extra zing.
Hobble-goblin beer for when you don’t want to be able to wal.
Vampire: Bloody idiot, served slightly chilled in the body of a heavy alcoholic.
Dryad: Sap-cocktails mixed with an organic fertilizer as the energy-drink base.
Hydra: Buckets-o-raki-shots, just buckets and buckets of Raki.
Kraken: “Barrels of fun” a drinking game where you never know if you’re going to get a barrel of rum or a barrel of hiding soggy pirate, either way it’s good. Just mix with your own ink and couple of drops of seawater. Sip slowly.
Satyr: White-Satyr, goat-milk and ambrosia(preferably freshly stolen form Zeus).

Butterbeer is the drink from Harry Potter.

And I think the Sock-Goblin drink seems like it might taste a bit salty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But is it a real drink, something that actually exists in some form? Or did you just thing drinking butter would be a good idea :stuck_out_tongue: That’s the way Sock-Goblins like it apparently. and if I had to choose I think I’d take that one over beer with butter in it :wink:

I will admit that it is something I did not think through when I first made it :sweat: The drink itself has had various recreations whether at harry potter theme parties or by people who wanted to enjoy their own version. I unfortunately happened to be one of the later at an adolescent age :laughing:

So, there are people out there trying to get drunk from drinking butter? It seems like there are easier ways to get that effect :stuck_out_tongue:

@All Hello everyone, I’m back :stuck_out_tongue:
48407434_10213456778963060_6410160795753119744_n

1 Like

@Since no one will talk to me I’ll just keep posting these things :smiley:
Now the question is, is Han Solo a good boy or not, my votes on not :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello

Hi, I was starting to suspect this thread has one foot in the grave, I’ve already ordered the coffin :stuck_out_tongue:

The lid lifts from the casket. Ahhhhh! :scream:

Oh no, you find a wild Ghost of future imperfect conditional… Run away confused! :star: :rabbit2::star2:
48372880_10156864352423142_7014647300584636416_n

Transforms into a giant fluffy fox ball. I don’t see any ghost!

So, is this the fox equivalent of an ostrich sticking its head in the sand? :ghost:

Because just because you don’t see ghosts doesn’t mean they’re not there. If you don’t believe me, you close your eyes and I’ll ghost-kick you in the right in the shin :wink:

Fluffy fox hops onto a giant bubble and floats above the ghosts. You can’t catch me now!

“Screw you guys, I’m going home,” said the ghost of Christmas future imperfect conditional. Knowing that at some point it will have been the one that ghost-kicks the little fox in the shin, since it never has, had, or will have, any intention of changing it’s ways :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as I’m on the bubble, I’m safe!

savage

You do know what bubbles do best? :stuck_out_tongue:

@ltgriffin Really, I thought it was pretty mild :blush:

So, do either of you have a suggestion for a mythological drink, I’m making a list :tropical_drink: