Fantasy Writers 21+++

discussion

This thread needs more people.

It does have burst of activity with long periods of silence, but that’s okay, it’s just like me in real life :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey

Howdy stranger, tips straw hat made from real straw :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nah

Howdy, how r you?

You mean it doesn’t need more people?

@1213NR The usual, I’m tired, everything hurts, and I’m slowly dying, but other than that I’m okay :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s me on monday.

its finnne :stuck_out_tongue:

Just monday? You’re lucky :wink:

@rigantor I’m just surprised, usually I’m the only one who thinks it doesn’t need more people :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you read a lot of fantasy book?

well now there are two of us

Hello

How many fantasy books are a lot of fantasy books? :smile:

@rigantor So, how are we going to go about getting rid of everyone else so we can have the wattpad forums all to ourselves? :wink:

just make wattpad focus on earning $$$ an sit back

I don’t know maybe 25 or at least over 10.

Just sit back and watch them destroy themselves? That does sound like something I would do :thinking:

@1213NR Is this per year we’re talking? I’m pretty sure I read more than 10 fantasy books per year :reading:

1 Like

I just wanted to know because I want your recommendation on specific fantasy books I should check out.

yes and then take over the WORLD muahahahahaah

If you want you can check at https://www.goodreads.com/NickEast all the books I’ve read in recent years should be in there with ratings :slight_smile: But it isn’t just fantasy

@rigantor Why is it plans I get involved in end in world domination, couldn’t it just for once end with a nice quiet night on the couch? :smiley: