Fantasy Writers Let's Talk (Version 54)

You are the one who needs 2000-2500 calories

Oh… so that’s what I need to maintain my weight?

“Let us offer our prayers to him and be on our way,” said Adair as the two of them knelt before the statue and prayed: Adair prayed for their safe return and well-being, and Nilthir prayed for this war to be over without much bloodbath. Both wishes quite far-fetched, no? At least seeing the length of this book, the reader thought, but sadly neither of the two could hearken to them.

#breakingthefourthwallsinceCE2000

“All over computer.”

I can’t really watch info videos. I get most of my info from wiki or the history subreddit on Reddit.

I like listening to people talk

You’d think for someone with powerful cat-like reflexes I’d be able to cover my face before I sneeze, but no.

Yes i do, the main character falls in love with a female scientist. Their relationship takes off only for her to mysteriouusly die. Years later, he joins the army. Or (some sort of armed forces), and unexpetedly falls in love with a fellow soldier that coincidentally looks like her.

Let me guess… they’re the same person?

Yes and no The woman he got close to was a clone of her.

reminds me of Last Hope…

I should work on it, I dont want to be unintentionally stealing someone elses work.

that isn’t ALWAYS a bad thing

Eh, when I write I like to create things that are different. this one seems similar to something that exists already I dont really like that. Ill keep the alien world idea but work the love interest part.

know nothing is 100% original

Ok that makes sense.

anybody else’s notifs being baka? :expressionless:

Hello everyone.

Ello!

What’s up?