Fastest responding literary Agents

We all know agents take a century to respond. But there are few whose response is faster. Be it positive or negative, We like to know someone who responded ASAP. Can we have the names of the “Fastest Responding Literary Agents” List?

My experience… These agents replied in less than a week

1) Laura Dial
2) Andrea Somberg
3) Diana Fox

Please Share yours :blush:

Use QueryTracker.net and you can search agents and see their average response times for queries, partials and fulls. Some agents don’t reply to queries and no response = reject.

Back when I was querying I got a rejection from Russ Galen in under 15 mins.

hi. I am a newbie. I am now trying to make my first story with my partner. how can I share my writing with my partner through wattpad?

lol

Hi. Welcome to Wattpad. To make your question easier to find – and to help other people who might have the same question able to find it – could you repost your question in its own thread here:

https://www.wattpadwriters.com/c/wattpad-feedback/new-to-wattpad-or-the-forums

Please don’t post the same question on multiple threads, and please don’t jump on someone else’s unrelated thread to ask your question. If you’ve never posted in a forum before, and you’re not sure how they work, ask for help in the forum I linked to above. People will be happy to help you!