Favorite Cartoon

Gravity Falls
The amazing world of gumball
Spongebob Squarepants

I’m kinda upset there arent more spongebob Squarepants fans? I mean I know some of you probably watch the show and just didnt name it but i mean. Still kinda surprising.

Also I strongly dislike the new episodes. Anything after season 8 I am not here for. And even then there are episodes in season 8 and 7 that I dont like.

2 Likes

Well, the first 3 seasons were good, but the later ones were pretty bad.

2 Likes

There are some really good episodes in season 5 and below. Seasons 6-8 are where the bad episodes really start to come in.

I dont like to mention season 9, 10 and 11.

1 Like

preach sis :raised_hands:

1 Like

Haha, Tom and Jerry

2 Likes

Anyone here a fan of The Loud House?

1 Like

The Spongebob Movie was / is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. I also love the show.

It’s so original, so much fun. This recently came up and I have to link it here: an academic claims Spongebob is racist / colonial … uh, I’ll just let the article do its job:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think that’s just one of those people who reads WAY too much into things.

2 Likes

w h a t

1 Like

but…but…that was my childhood-

1 Like

Yes, and that’s the nicest way you could possibly put it …

Give it a read, this was such a stretch and a reach … just … wow.

I think its just one of those people who writes articles with controversial topics just to get views and since Spongebob is/was popular, they decided to go after that.

1 Like

I have a feeling about 90 percent of the world, whether they’ve seen the cartoon or not, would just laugh this person and her theory right out the door.

1 Like

God, right? Unless you have Pacific Islanders telling the world: “This is offensive to us”, why on earth would a person go and connect those dots?

I wish I could get paid to smoke pot and dream up conspiracies at work …

1 Like

I think that was one of the most stupid things ive ever read

2 Likes

Yeah. Not that there aren’t problematic things in media, but sometimes I feel like people are just getting offended for the sake of being offended.

3 Likes

Yes! The first movie not the dumb new one.

I just watched the spongebob Squarepants movie like two days ago and its absolutely hilarious.

Elgh do I even want to read that article?

2 Likes

Samurai Jack

1 Like

You have to.