Favorite Quotes?

These three quotes are my favorite from one of my favorite shows, Supernatural

“I think we’re all damned. What I Ioved, it ain’t here anymore. It was snuffed out a long time ago by monsters like me.” -Cain

“What is so worth saving? I see nothing but pain here.” -Castiel

“Do you know what I confessed in there? What my greatest sin was? It was how many times I let you down.” -Sam Winchester

Ohmyglob did you notice that Shirt. The shirt he thought the drier ate!! Ohmyglob! Nora WORE IT!! Remember that coffee shop moment?!

HOLY SHIT YES!
checks is it the same one?

Sometimes the only way to move forward is to revisit the things in your past that were holding you back. You have to deal with them head on, no matter how scary they may be, because, once you do, you’ll see that you can go further than you ever imagined. - Barry Allen

“We will do anything to make the pain stop, that doesnt make you a bad person, that makes you human” - Iris West Allen Screenshot_20181002-005631

Ohmyglob I think so waaait lemme check the pics!:astonished::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: you are a genius!!!

Heyyy sorry my mistake i did some digging I dont think its the same shirt…wouldve been epic if it was :sweat_smile:

My name is Barry Allen.
And I am the fastest man alive.
When I was a child I saw my mother killed by something impossible.
My father went to prison for her murder.
Then an accident made me the impossible.
To the outside world I am an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me.
And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father.
I am the Flash.

• The FLASH TV show

It really would
Though to be honest I’d say Cisco would probably end up buying Nora amazing t shirts

I get the feeling he would…something tells me his sense of style inspires her and if Barry did die I get the feelig he would be very overprotective of her…

Did you hear that Cisco might die in season 5?

I think that this chat is veering off topic :slight_smile: I suggest staying on track if you don’t want a mod moving your posts to the Cafe.

I did…I dont know why? What was the theory? I hole they dont kill him off

Teehe actually I started it so Im probably at fault!
Really they move the chats?

Look again at that dot. That’s here. That’s home. That’s us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every “superstar,” every “supreme leader,” every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.”
― Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space

Yup, they do :slight_smile:

Woww

Kat @WorldsInsideMyHead mods this thread :slight_smile: And she does a good job of keeping an eye on it. She intervenes when someone has broken the community guidelines =]

“I felt myself melting into the shadows like the negative of a person I’d never seen before in my life.”

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

“Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves”
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë

Are two of my favourite quotes ever x

Ohh wow its honestly a great thread oh speaking of which I cant remember if I quoted this but its one of my favourites and I just remembered it

“Break my heart, break it a thousand times if you like, it was only ever yours to break” -Maxon Schreave
The Selection series The One by Kiera Cass

7a28fd89386bc731cf9b0093950812c4|640x640

I’m going to share some quotes from one of my favorite books:

“Writing isn’t a source of pain. It’s psychic chemotherapy. It reduces your psychological tumors and relieves your pain.”

“Fate isn’t one straight road…there are forks in it, many different routes to different ends. We have the free will to choose the path.”

“Perseverance is impossible if we don’t permit ourselves to hope.”

“Being polite is not only the right way to respond to people but also the easiest. Life is so filled with unavoidable conflict that I see no reason to promote more confrontations.”

“Any drunk who has tried to put his car where a lamppost stands is a self-educated physicist.”

-Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas