Favorite Quotes?

Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
(Man I LOVE that show!)

But my favourite quote would be:
“The beautiy belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”

• Eleanor Roosevelt.

“One of the most loneliest moment in someone’s life is when their whole life is falling apart, and all they can do is watch.”

• F. Scott Fitzgerald

Another favourite of mine-
If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

HEY!! This actually makes sense!

But, by my love and hope I entreat you: do not reject the hero in your soul! Keep holy your highest hope!

–Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra

"You may not achieve everything. In fact, you should certainly not achieve everything you desired.

If you have, then you probably did not dream big enough."
- Dan Scott

“Need covers itself with love, but need… need is never love. Always beware of the one who needs you. There is always a want behind a need, you see.” - Covenant, Half blood, Jennifer L.Armentrout

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not. Dr.Suess

mama i hope your proud of me
i took the awful things they did,
and turned them into empathy

mama i hope your proud of me
i may have let their poison under my skin
but i let it drip out of my fingers as
POETRY

(more of a poem than a quote)

by nikita gill

“Maybe I’m a monster. I don’t think I’d know if I was one.” -Vision, Avengers: Age of Ultron

“Nothing is beautiful because it lasts.” -Vision, Avengers: Age of Ultron

So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
While just the art of being kind,
Is all the sad world needs.
—Ella Wheeler Wilcox,
“The World’s Need”

“You see, in my view a writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, because everything she does is golden. In my view a writer is a writer because even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway." - Junot Diaz

“But when we try to protect other people . . . we’re really just helping ourselves, aren’t we? We don’t want anything to happen to the people we love because we don’t know what we would do without them.”

~ E.C. Myers

“Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.”
-Mark Manson, The subtle art of not giving a fck

The roughest road often leads to the top - Christina Aguilera

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson :hibiscus:

Wow, this is so true!

these are all awesome quotes thanks everyone for sharing them. ok I have one I saw on facebook the other day but I thought it was cute… in my defense, the moon was full and I was left unsupervised. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

The world’s big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark - John Muir

This is my favorite quote. It is inspiring to me especially as someone who loves to hike and be outdoors.

-I don’t believe in taking the right decision. I take a decision and make it right- Jinnah

-If you will work in co-operation, forgetting the past, burying the hatchet, you are bound to succeed- Jinnah