Favourite drinks

folks, I’m about to fail my exams. I absolutely have given up and have therefore decided to, in the spirit of most of my favourite characters, drink myself to the grave (until such a time as a new season of the OA comes out, at which point, surely, I’ll be resurrected)

would appreciate:
– drinks to remember, “study drinks”
– drinks to forget
– drinks to get my friends to pour on the grass beneath my grave
– any non alcoholic favourite drinks, for those of you more wholesome than I out there

[disclaimer: pinch of salt to be taken with all of the above, overly dramatic is my forte]

1 Like

This one’s southern-inspired :tumbler_glass:
Drinks to Remember: Chicory Coffee laced with Bourbon
Drinks to Forget: Tennessee Whiskey
Drinks to Get Friends to Pour on Grass Above (?) Your Metaphorical Failed Exam Grave: Moonshine
Non-Alcoholic Drinks: Mimosa for the morning after you’re resurrected by the OA. (I mean, it’s basically alcohol free. :laughing: )

1 Like

Also, stop drinking and go skim your notes. :wink:

1 Like

Oh my, chicory coffee with bourbon – I’ll be sure to give that a try, sounds very interesting!

(Have to agree on the mimosas, practically no alchy there :joy:)

1 Like

Saddest part of this –– “what notes?”

1 Like

:joy::joy: Well, heck, I probably should’ve recommended something stronger. Fingers crossed you still do fantastic on it :wink:

1 Like

I used to like stuff like Malibu, but these days I prefer Irish Creme with Cinnamon Vodka.

I have to be careful, because I have a low alcohol tolerance. So I always stop at a shot glass.

I call it my Flamenco drink, because I really recline me, and listen to a lot Flamenco and Chanson. When you’re not mildly tipsy, you still have kind of “what would others think of this?”

As I have a tendency for “but what would others think?” mindset.

I’m also an extremely “happy drunk” when mildly tipsy, but absolutely miserable when I’m even a little bit drunk. And what’s the point of drinking, if you hate it?

I also really really really love Dutch beer. I like a lot of Dutch and French things actually.

Hello! Bartender here. Lemme give you the recipe of my signature drink, “Queen Anne’s Revenge”:

-3/4 ounces of Ancho Reyes tequila liqueur
-1 1/4 ounces of golden rum
-2 ounces of orange juice
-2 ounces of Orange Shrubb, made with apple cider vinegar
-1 1/2 ounces of ginger beer
-Cinamon Espuma on top

Enjoy!

3 Likes

APPLE MARTINI

If your friends do not “pour one out for the boys” in the form of straight Fireball onto your grave, are they really even your friends?

2 Likes

Honestly I could do with one of those right about now, I’m going to give that a try muchas gracias

Amen to that. Their write-ins into my will are absolutely conditional on them pouring whisky onto my grave

1 Like

You should totally post a recipe book!

De nada. Siempre a la orden!

I was thinking that the other day. I post tutorials on Instagram, but wanted to do something more concrete

1 Like

Favorite drink would be tea

My absolute favorite drink is the moscow mule, but when I’m at the bar with friends, I usually end up ordering a rum and coke- they’re cheaper and will get you intoxicated faster lol!

If you’re going to binge drink, binge drink water because it’s good for you and doesn’t have any calories

• Drinks to remember: I don’t usually “drink” whenever I study. . . But if I need to do a different kind of remembering then I’d go with moscato or port wine (with all the old text messages from that person, on the side)
  • Drinks to forget: Vodka on the rocks (with lemon for that detoxifying effect)
  • Drinks to get my friends to pour on the grass beneath my grave: Vodka (they know how much I love this boi)
  • Any non-alcoholic drinks: English breakfast tea