FELLOW TRUMP SUPPORTERS! COME AND TALK

discussion

Ok so you have studied all 42000 religions that exist in this world and came to that conclusion :joy:

Not joking, there are second wave feminists who don’t see trans women as women and refuse the pronouns. I don’t… really think rounding them up is a good use of our judicial apparatus?

I’m a lesbian and my parents are catholic and very homophobic because of their religious views

I’m pretty aware of the main religions people attach themselves to – paganism, wicca, christianity, catholicism, voodoo, judaism, etc. And none of those say you can’t respect someone’s pronouns.

Those aren’t the only religions that exist :expressionless:

Of course. And my best friend, mother and the rest of my family are Christian and very accepting of all sexualities and gender identities. I don’t talk to homophobes and I’ve made it a point to cast them out of my life.

It’s not that there’s a single religion where every member refuses pronoun self identification, it’s that there are many religiously conservative people who do not want to use such pronouns for the reason of their faith.

No, but those are the main ones that people study.

So stop making objective claims that no religion is transphobic when you haven’t studied all of them.

Unrelated, but what? Why are these separate?

I don’t see why. In the Bible Jesus never said anything about being gay.

Lol

THou shall not lay with another man

I’M DEAD BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO COME UP IN HERE MADDDD

Because they are two separate churches and have different beliefs. One doesn’t really take confession, have nuns, etc.

To be fair, that was God to Moses, not Jesus

So Catholicism is distinct from “Christianity”. Who is Christian? Protestants? Eastern Orthodox?

It’s in the bible that Christians worship it’s just a I a known fact that being gay is not supported by Christianity i grew up catholic I know

this thread is what i needed to help my writer’s block. i’m late to the party but i’m in the house regardless :partying_face:

I mean, different Christians have different views.