FELLOW TRUMP SUPPORTERS! COME AND TALK

discussion

Those are the holiness codes, and they also say you cannot have a tattoo, mix fabrics, work on a Sunday or or eat shellfish. But most people don’t care about that. So why single one thing out?

BEing gay is non Christian full stop

Becomes some sins are worse than the others ask your priest

scrolls past the memes and sees heated discussions :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I don’t agree with their interpretation, but you can’t say that’s not a religious aspect of Christianity. The actual chapter also includes rules against stuff like incest and bestiality that people do still observe. Some people move on from that verse, but some refuse.

Not really sure what that has to do with pronouns though

She wasn’t saying no religion teaches to Be unkind when’s in fact in Christianity and Catholicism its a sin to be gay and a lot of priests agree it’s a sin to be trans

Uh no… Canada is nicer

Let’s not only focus on Christianity there are a lot of other religions that are against homosexuality and being trans.

As a Canadian I disagree.

Just your friendly neighborhood Christian LGBT supporting libertarian Heather-woman sending love to all in the midst of discussion.

So I’ve been lied to!? How is it bad?

I know but she mentioned Catholicism which I’m familiar with cos I grew up catholic I don’t know abou he other religions that she mentioned

Well it depends on what you identify with. If you’re a conservative like me then it’s not a very nice country to live in :slight_smile: it depends on who you are.

I hear when no one is dicussing politics Canada is rather lovely, although I couldn’t do with even colder weather.

DANG IT! AND I HELD THAT COUNTRY AS ONE OF THE KINDEST FOR THE LONGEST TIME! guess there isn’t a true good country.

How is being gay non-Christian? So is having tattoos not Christian? Eating shellfish non-Christian?

Also the cold. It was -16 yesterday!

I’m just saying what most catholic believe again we unlike the christians we have a pope who decides what is good and what is not and gay is not one of the good

My old hs is christian and he was talking a student into not getting a tattoo because “it wasn’t a way of worshipping him”. But I think it doesn’t hurt anyone if you get a tattoo, unless if it’s the name of an SO, then boy are you screwed.

I live in Maryland, land of the crab. I have three tattoos and love my gay friends, I must be the worst Christian ever by old-testament standards. Lol. And oh they things they would say about my father’s 10 tattoos and my mother’s 17 of them. How my Dad works every day of the week running his boat mechanics services and me working Sundays at Dunkin Donuts and how we never go to church and hardly ever pray.