The times in all the USA timezones are:
8:26 PM
9:26 PM
10:26 PM
11:26 PM (my time zone)
12:26 AM
1:26 AM

I mean no one commented on them which makes me assume they’re bad lol

I don’t think that’s the reason people aren’t responding; I’ve noticed that the forums seem to go dead mostly when it gets late at the US East Coast (where most are), and it’s 1:29 AM there.

Yeah I know.

It’s 12:30 am here. I just have shit insomnia.

It’s just late

My sleep schedule is just weird :joy: I usually don’t feel fully awake until about 9:00 in the morning, and usually don’t feel tired until around 11 or 12 at night.
My clock is an hour behind yours.

Do they look good, though?

I’m really proud of myself. I managed to get rid of almost all of my love handles and really tone up after the surgery.

I mean I also had to pull my pants down a little so y’all could see the scar lol

I actually haven’t looked at them under the bluriness. (Don’t they have, like, injuries or something? Afraid of those! I’ve just been skimming the thread)

Same here

If you’re proud of yourself, that’s what matters!

I’m gonna go ahead and head off to bed for the night; I’m getting tired and I don’t want to wake up too late tomorrow. Good night!

No, honestly idk why I blurred them. I’m gonna undo it.

Same. I’m in your same time zone. It’s 10 till midnight here.

Well I posted if ya wanna see lol

This is gonna sound weird, but that’s one of the cooler scars I’ve seen. Like that’s a movie-worthy scar. All of my scars just turn white and blend in with my skin so I can never show them off and share cool battle stories

I got it from major abdominal surgery in June!

but yeah I’m glad it looks cool!