FELLOW TRUMP SUPPORTERS! COME AND TALK

discussion

just pay attention to your petrol prices when fuelling up your cars: every time countries such as Britain and America deploy troops in foreign countries which are also brimming with oil the petrol prices coincidentally lower.
And keep in mind of the fact that ISIS is still a thing just like the Taliban and Al Qaeda, so clearly, we see his true intentions aren’t to liberate these countries or get rid of these threats.

Plus, I’m pretty sure no one is going to stop him from doing so in a literal war zone- it’s not like Bashaar al Assad cares, he’s all up for blowing the place up and getting rid of the population who refuse to submit to his tyranny.

Why would Assad not care about someone taking his natural resources?

And how are Oil extraction operations able to function in Syria right now? And didn’t the price of oil actually increase as of late?

I’m not talking of late, just overall during the last few years US and British troops have been deployed on foreign land, specifically Syria. And the price has increased due to the US pulling troops out of Syria which means less oil in the future, so profit must be made now.
Assad wouldn’t care simply because he’s too preoccupied with his chemical weapons that the UN refuse to acknowledge and take a stand against and if anything, he’s either scared of getting thrown off the power ladder by the US sanctioning him again. Plus it’s not like he’s bothered by the US as by bombing the place, the US is eradicating the population he’s trying to cleanse.
Oil extraction wouldn’t be difficult thanks to the sea. Keep in mind Russia is trying to take over Syria’s petroleum industry too, the US will definitely not be far behind them. Do not forget that Petroleum is also Syria’s main economic source.
I’d tell you more but you’d view me as a crazy mad woman and I’d get in trouble for that.

I wouldn’t view you as crazy. This is a fairly common position, I think, although it isn’t popular with the elite (sort of).

Assad’s power probably relies on some level of access to the oil fields to fund his state. As for chemical weapons, does the UN really not acknowledge them? The US, at least, is always talking about them.

Assad isn’t trying to “cleanse” the population of Syria, as far as I can tell. He’s trying to conquer them. He doesn’t want the US to bomb because they are supporting his enemies, the rebels.

The US also sometimes directly bombs Assad’s forces.

Lmaoooo

trump supporters don’t have the mental capacity to be on wattpad.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
lol dog dog dog dog dog lol

How many lol’s are these. Freaking mad lad, or lassie

Hey guys! I’m a fucking asshole that supports trump!
JK

Thought I’d bring some love back into this thread. It had lots of love for all kinds of people and some funny ass memes. Btw, I joined Wattpad almost 6 years ago before politics was ever on my mind, I write LGBT stories, and am a straight A college student. I am, by no means, an asshole and sincerely bestow my love and best wishes to every single person in this thread, even to those that despise me and do not even know me.

Heather

To add to this, someone I consider a genuine pal on here has completely opposing views than I do and I absolutely adore her. I get so excited to interact with her. One of my closest real life friends is an African American man with opposing views to my own. I weep over how much I love him and some of my best and most intense hugs come from him. There’s nothing like leaping into your best friend’s arms after months of not seeing them and having them be strong enough to walk you around the parking lot carrying you like a toddler.

There are some many blends and colors to politics. To judge a book solely by it’s cover erases the chance to know and understand the individual.

FUCK TRUMP!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-01-22/supreme-court-lets-trump-s-transgender-military-ban-take-effect&ved=2ahUKEwig3qye6ILgAhX-IzQIHdxYAVYQFjAIegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw0rWo4mM_5f9gThnEGZUaT-&ampcf=1

mad lad LOL

Can I vent on something for a moment?

So a friend of mine posted a status asking whether or not your supported Trump and if so/not why? I responded along the lines of no, because I believe he is running a fear based government and is willing to hold federal workers hostage for his vanity project, the wall. Naturally, it wasn’t long before a Trump fan had something to say about that. No big deal, I’m capable of being civil, but he asked the question regarding the wall that’s been annoying the CRAP out of me lately:

Do you have locks on your doors? This is why we need a wall!

Mother-fucker, yes I do, but they aren’t for random immigrants. They’re for idiots like yourself who seem to think that if there isn’t a lock on the door that means it’s fair game to walk tf in. They’re for criminals who gasp aren’t always Mexican. They come in all races and colors! And spoiler alert: If someone wants in that badly, a door with a lock on it is probably not going to stop them. I also have a roof that helps keep people out, should we invest in one of those as well? Maybe nail all the windows shut and block off any air passages that may be linked to the outside?

Stop :clap: coming :clap: at :clap: me :clap: with :clap: stupid :clap: arguments :clap:

sigh I didn’t say that. I was far more civil and respectful in my response. But it’s super frustrating to have to explain to full grown adults why a lock on the door of your house isn’t the same thing as a wall separating countries.

Shh, he might hear you :joy:

Hi there, I’m new to this thread.
I’m a moderate conservative and I hate Trump. The only dude who should’ve won the presidency is Bernie. He seems the most capable of coming to a mutual agreement between Republicans and Democrats, in order to unite both sides (unlike SOMEONE who threw a hissyfit until he gets his way, causing a shutdown that leaves government workers without pay and support). Plus, he actually cares about this damn country.
First of all, the wall is a stupid idea. Most immigrants from from Asia and/or most of them are overstayed visas.
And the “trickle down” method for he economy? No, that won’t work. CEOs in this day and age are greedy.
Now, Transgenders in the military I can (kind of) understand. Some of them could be unstable because of their dysphoria. BUT, cis people can be unstable too. I feel like Transgenders should be held at the same standard of mental stability and physical strength as the cis-gendered army.
And, you now, Trump is a straight-up jerk. So there’s that.

I’ll yeet out of here before I get yelled at for calling myself a “moderate conservative” ok bye

That’s actually wrong and a common misconception, all the data we have so far shows that visa overstayers account for 40-45% of the total unauthorized migrant population which is not ‘‘most’’.

Ah, I see.
Thanks for letting me know <3

//while writing this I choked on my matcha-tea muffin so that happened.