Fellow Undiscovered Writers 11

Hello! @madelinetucker123 here! You might see a different person running these series of threads because @FantasybkLover wanted a different person to run it, someone that was undiscovered. So I have taken the responsibility of doing so XD

Here, we talk about the process of writing and our problems, so don’t be afraid to pop in here when you have writing problems :slight_smile:

Links that hint at self-advertising will be prohibited on this thread and will be taken down by the Community Ambassadors immediately, so don’t waste your time doing it

Tagging List: @FantasybkLover @Fallintsel @ModernWaterRider @Mell_Dia @ProjectMyst @Amethyst_Rain @IntoTheTempest @dragonfyre17 @gllaurich @ChristineRose209 @Nonfictionism @VeronicaPurcell3 @Dountmindme @FieryArtemis @x_SheWrites_x @ShinomiyaDR @LaughingMan109
(Let me know if you want to be tagged in the comments)

Most of all, have fun. We’re here to help undiscovered writers get on track to becoming the best writer they can be :slight_smile:

The Grimorium Club Xll - Come and Chat Fellow Fantasy Writers! (OPEN - WELCOME BACK GRIMMIES!)
Count to xxx before a mod posts Vol 16
Fellow Undiscovered Writers 12

First, kill this thread previous thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First. It’s to early tho

5 Likes

some people were worrying though :frowning:
So I will alleviate their worries XD

1 Like

And I was about to do this, but thanks

1 Like

Heehee :smiling_imp:

It might close in the middle of the night. It’s happened to me three times already

3 Likes

I know. I got tagged 3 times on this issue. Cough cough @ModernWaterRider

1 Like

I know. I was wondering if you were going to do it because you said you wanted to

KILL THE OTHER THREAD FIRST, YOU’RE WASTING YOUR TIME

2 Likes

Lol

I would have but I needed food

1 Like

Did someone summon my yugioh card?

2 Likes

not yet…(kill the other thread first, my friend)

3 Likes

Posting to follow! Kill the other thread first peeps!

3 Likes

Ooh boy. I don’t know how to do that? :joy:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

oH nO, I forgot to add you T-T

2 Likes

Allow me to be the one to close #10 :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

whispers i think somebody might be challenging that spot

1 Like