Fellow Undiscovered Writers 15 I

writing
feedback-offered
discussion
chat
friends

yeah thats a hard thing to do. i put pieces of myself and pieces of the people around me into everything i write. people will read drafts of stuff i write and be like “Hey, thats me” lol

I didn’t care to much before, but then people started asking me to and it didn’t seem to hard, so I am.

thats one of the best things about Wattpad. Being able to get feedback on your work

This thread is active a lot, since we have people from a lot of different time zones

I know what you mean. I would like to say I’m a good writer, but I still have a long way to go.

100 percent agree

it’s about a guy who’s trying to find the person who killed his mom and brother in a house fire. over a course of time he gather people he thinks could have had something to do with it and manipulates them into giving him clues that will hopefully bring him to exactly that! but life is is full of unexpected things and nobody in his life is to be trusted… so it only makes things a whole lot harder! hopefully this makes sense

WHAT? Wow you have a lot on your plate then.

I do that a lot too. If you look at my characters, a lot of them are based on people from real life

IT’S TOO ACTIVE, IN FACT!

Actually, it’s more like the same 7 or so people constantly talking ahahaha

we believe in you

Definitely

Sometimes

Yes, yes I do.

Fanfiction, Teen Fic/YA, and I’m now trying out suspense/thriller/mystery type of thing lol! hbu?

That too

XD That’s one thing I don’t let my friends do. If they read over my drafts they get mad because I use a good portion of my life and theirs. XD

NOT SOMETIMES, ALWAYS! :rage:

Sigh. YOU STOP EVERYTHING YOU’RE DOING AND CONTINUE YOUR DRAGON BOOK, YOU HEAR?