Fellow Undiscovered Writers 15

Hello, and welcome to our thread. I’m honored to be leading it after @ModernWaterRider since @madelinetucker123 is taking a break because of AP testing. Here we talk about writing struggles/questions, and help each other out. We accept anyone.
The rules are:

1. No links or self promotion. They will be removed by the moderators and are not allowed in the community except the SYS threads.
  2. Be respectful towards everyone
  3. Wait until Fellow Undiscovered Writers 14 is closed out to start using this one.

I hope we have a great time, and become friends if we haven’t already.

~Dia

Tagging:
@FantasybkLover @Amethyst_Rain @shakespearian1 @ShinomiyaDR @madelinetucker123 @TigerGirl110011 @Marcus_Crassus @ProjectMyst @IntoTheTempest @dragonfyre17 @ChristineRose209 @FieryArtemis @VeronicaPurcell3 @jgrace2197 @Haruka547 @Asted1011 @breakwave @lily_white @Lilaph06 @SylviaWolfe @Waterdragon23 @SaharaDawnM @Dountmindme @calistacyq @RissaleWriter @ModernWaterRider @Sam_le_fou @Spruce_Goose @nymphaeagirl

Anyone else tell me if you want a tag.

Hello!

4 Likes

Close the other thread first!!! RULE 3

1 Like

You got it!

Do you want me to sink this until the other ones finished?

1 Like

Please

2 Likes

Done. When the old one ends, I’ll unsink this (if I can find it again xD)

2 Likes

Ill retag u when the old one closes

1 Like

@Lilaph06. Add her.

She’s already on it. Read through the tags

1 Like

Thanks. Hadn’t noticed

wHAt…?
We already started #15?

DID ANY OF YOU LEARN ANY LESSON FROM THE PREVIOUS THREADS???

2 Likes

Honey, it’s also been sunken until 14 closes out. Now… RULE 3!!!

2 Likes

whimpers I just came here to see what’s up, nothing else.

I don’t really want to go back there, so have a great day and I hope to see you soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what I said.

2 Likes

Waah. New thread already. Time moving fast. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 Like

Ikr

2 Likes

@FantasybkLover And, TWR passed Modern Rider. obviously it would happen eventually

1 Like