Fellow Undiscovered Writers 15

i think a lot of writers do that. it makes it easier to write characters that are more realistic because they have pieces from real people

1 Like

Shush, you. >.< xD

1 Like

ok ok, I surrender my case

1 Like

Oh boy! I think I’ll stick around more then. I seemed to keep coming in where people didn’t say anything for a few hours.

2 Likes

that is true

1 Like

What do you mean by cheat? Cheat like a relationship? A test? Is there anyway to be a little more specific without spoiling? Tricky, I know xD

1 Like

Werewolf, fantasy, paranormal, teen/general fic. xD

1 Like

I do the same. I usually go through my drafts 100x to see any mistakes and then when I don’t find any, I post it. Then I ask others to help me find them.
That would be why one of my biggest pet peeves is for someone to simply tell me “you have a few mistakes, but that can be fixed in a jiffy”. The problem is, I CAN’T FIND THEM!

1 Like

Same, I know one thing. Every person who has read my story said the plot was good. So that gives me hope there. I just have a problem with everything else. XD

1 Like

As in a relationship.

that happens sometimes

1 Like

yeah its a slippery slope. you have to be careful to be real but also not offend the people you are using as inspiration

Do tell me more.

1 Like

so relatable

1 Like

Sadly, that’s usually when I am in the threads. XD

1 Like

NEVER! xD

1 Like

awesome! have any favorites?

Agreed. That’s the main reason I come here, it to get feedback and to share it with others.

1 Like

IMG-20190415-WA0019

IMG-20190415-WA0020

1 Like

true

1 Like