Fellow Undiscovered Writers 24.5

Fellow Undiscovered Writers
[Version 24.5]

welcome Hello, Fellow Wattpadders. @MadelineATucker here! This is the 24.5th installment of the Undiscovered Writers thread series and I’m honored to be leading it :smiley:

aboutHere, we talk about the process of writing and its problems, so don’t be afraid to pop in here when you have any writing problems that you want to discuss. Have fun, we’re here to help undiscovered writers get on track to becoming the best writer they can be :slight_smile:

rules1. NO ADVERTISEMENT !! (we had the last thread closed because of the amount of advertisement)
2. NO ROLEPLAYING
3. Blur All Cussing
4. Be A Decent Person
5. Seriously, No Advertising

taglist@FantasybkLover @ModernWaterRider @ProjectMyst @Amethyst_Rain @ShinomiyaDR @novaofthenight @TigerGirl110011 @Patengpat @ReyenaScarr @SylviaWolfe @Sam_le_fou @Waterdragon23 @VioletRaineHawkins @AmnerisTenjo @NevilletheGryffindor @Davrielle @shakespearian1 @MathiasCavanaugh @PensAreCool1 @OutrightElm6543 @Azmavath @BarryTheMushroomKing @RissaleWriter @BeautyistheDisease @Asted1011 @EmeraldStormHeart @Poamzi48585 @OutrightElm6543 @PeachBlossomTea @MellDia1 @JuniorDragon @Fondness_Fantasies @GhostOfA_Banana @sky_is_limit @ofcourseitriedthat @Beautifully-mixed @Born_Black

c.b @nonfictionism

Wow, i wasn’t on the previous thread so much

2 Likes

It got closed down ;-;

2 Likes

I can tell since you made a new thread

2 Likes

yeet

2 Likes

Why thank you for your sarcasm ;-;

1 Like

I suck at sarcasm, but thanks for noticing my sarcastic abilities

Wtf, why do i sound sarcastic now? Ugh

1 Like

meet

Dang. People need to follow the rules.

Just…don’t advertise your books on here guys. It makes life so much more easier at this point ;-;

4 Likes

I’m still in bed and @RissaleWriter spammed me the hell up xD

Jk, she didn’t. But it sounded like an urgent matter so I’m here now :smiley:

3 Likes

Guys, please police yourselves. If you see someone advertising, dont let it pass by. Dont ignore it. Flag the post and an ambassador will handle it. We all wanna have some undiscovered fun over here. Let’s keep it clean. Only you can prevent thread closure.

6 Likes

Aww

1 Like

But some people are just new and they don’t know :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

why call this thread undiscovered writers if we cant post our story? kind of misleading thread title IMO

9 Likes

It was though.

1 Like

I might be wrong, but this thread is called undiscovered because, there are some writers who aren’t popular enough so, they can chat on this thread with other undiscovered writers

1 Like

I d k. rules are rules. follow them.

Because we’re helping new writers get through the perks of publishing their first story and what advice we can give to them…?

5 Likes

I don’t know why. I’m just really sad right now.