Fellow Undiscovered Writers 24.5

why is it the hardest thing in the world to start a new chapter?

2 Likes

I always forget to put a notebook on my bedside table. I going to do it today

1 Like

If only I would know the answer to that question…

:man_shrugging: Usually starting isn’t a problem for me. It is determining where to end it and do it efficiently while completing my thoughts.

1 Like

we have opposing problems, my dude

I just write a very long chapter and afterwards cut it in Parts :sweat_smile:

Hello.

Hello everyone. I just got back from a trip.

2 Likes

Lol. Great!

Hey.

WOW. LOOK AT YOU. BEING A GOOD BOY :triumph:

YOU”VE NEVER TRIED RUNNING. HOW DO YOU KNOW?

COME ONNNNNNNNN
LAZY BUTT

SLEEPING IS LIKE HALF OF WHAT I DO THESE DAYS

I HAVE TRIED RUNNING. I TOOK TWO STEPS BEFORE MY ANKLE COLLAPSED IN ON ITSELF. HAVEN’T RUN SINCE

IT’S SUMMER. I CAN’T GET ANYWHERE. I HONEST TO JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF COULDN’T MAKE ANY NEW FRIENDS RIGHT NOW IF I WANTED TO

1 Like

I DONT THINK YOU ARE. YOU’RE SLEEPING AT 2AM. THAT’S NOT IT UNLESS YOU’RE WAKING UP AT 2PM EVERYDAY

YOU DIDNT STRETCH. THATS HOW YOU GET INJURED

ITS 95 DEGREES (Fahrenheit, cause we’re so special. You’re welcome for letting you know first) HERE RIGHT NOW AND IM GOING OUT TODAY. SO DONT BE LAZY AND GET YOUR BUTT OUT THERE

1 Like

WELL IT’S 4PM NOW. I THINK I GOT UP AT LIKE 1PM

YEAH AND I DON’T WANNA RISK BEING INJURED AGAIN SO I’M JUST GONNA NOT RUN ANYWHERE

THAT’S VERY HOT. IT’S 70 FAHRENHEIT HERE (21 CLESIUS). BUT WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO GO? THE POST OFFICE THAT I’M FAIRLY CERTAIN ISN’T EVEN OPEN ON SUNDAYS??

1 Like

DAMN. YOU DO SLEEP HALF OF THE DAY. THAT’S ALSO BAD FOR YOU, BUT YOU’RE NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO ME ANYWAY shrugs

I GOT INJURED AND I STILL RUN O-o

no excuses, my friend

YES, IT’S HOT OVER HERE. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME. I DON’T WANT YOU TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE, YOU IDIOT. MAYBE TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE AND APPRECIATE THE NATURE AROUND YOU INSTEAD OF WATCHING NETFLIX. IT’S MUCH MORE REWARDING TBH

i’m uploading a chapter. i’m hella scared o-o

2 Likes

HEY I DON’T CHOOSE HOW LONG I SLEEP FOR. I JUST GO TO BED, FALL ASLEEP WHENEVER, WAKE UP WHENEVER

MY MAIN EXCUSE IS TAHT I DON’T WANT TO RUN. IT’S PAINFUL AND TIRING AND EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT

NATURE CAN SUCK IT. LEAVES ARE BORING, THE AIR SMELLS LIKE PIG SHIT, AND IF I WALK ANYWHERE I’M JUST GONNA GET HOT AND SWEATY AND THAT’S GROSS

2 Likes

SMH. YOU SHOULD HAVE A REGULAR SLEEPING SCHEDULE. MAYBE THAT’S WHY YOUR EYES ARE SO TERRIBLE laughs

BUT THAT’S THE POINT OF IT. SO YOU CAN BE FIT O-o

HMMM…YOU’RE BEING AWFULLY PESSIMISTIC TODAY. TRY WALKING IN 95 DEGREE HEAT. I STILL DO THAT SO YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE ANY EXCUSES

MY EYES WERE BAD BEFORE I LOST MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE. MY EYES HAVE BEEN BAD SINCE I WAS LIKE 8

BUT I DON’T WANT TO PUT MYSELF THROUGH THAT TORTURE IN ORDER TO BE ‘HEALTHY’

YOU’RE CHOOSING TO DO THAT. THAT’S NOT MY PROBLEM. AND I’VE NEVER ENJOYED WALKING IN NATURE IT’S SO BORING AND I GET NOTHING OUT OF IT

1 Like

WELL, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO RUIN THEM, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO HELP THEM O-o

WHAT? YOU WANT TO BE FAT OR NOT FIT?

groans THEN WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO THEN, FUN GUY?