Fellow Undiscovered Writers 27

Fellow Undiscovered Writers
[Version 27]

welcome Hello, Fellow Wattpadders. @VioletRaineHawkins here! This is the 27th installment of the Undiscovered Writers thread series and I’m honored to be leading it :smiling_imp:

aboutHere, we talk about the process of writing and its problems, so don’t be afraid to pop in here when you have any writing problems that you want to discuss. Have fun, we’re here to help undiscovered writers get on track to becoming the best writer they can be :slight_smile:

rules1. NO ADVERTISEMENT OR ELSE !! (we had the last thread closed because of the amount of advertisement)
2. NO ROLEPLAYING
3. Blur All Cussing
4. Don’t Instigate Fights etc Be a decent human being
5.Behave

taglist @ModernWaterRider @ProjectMyst @Amethyst_Rain @ShinomiyaDR @novaofthenight @TigerGirl110011 @Patengpat @ReyenaScarr @SylviaWolfe @Sam_le_fou @Waterdragon23 @VioletRaineHawkins @AmnerisTenjo @NevilletheGryffindor @Davrielle @shakespearian1 @MathiasCavanaugh @PensAreCool1 @OutrightElm6543 @Azmavath @BarryTheMushroomKing @RissaleWriter @BeautyistheDisease @Asted1011 @EmeraldStormHeart @Poamzi48585 @OutrightElm6543 @PeachBlossomTea @MellDia1 @JuniorDragon @Fondness_Fantasies @GhostOfA_Banana @sky_is_limit @ofcourseitriedthat @Born_Black @xxFatherOfLukexx @225lily @imk @Dountmindme @MadelineATucker

c.b @nonfictionism

:+1::+1:

6 Likes

YAY. Omg

5 Likes

Looks good.

3 Likes

read what i changed lol

3 Likes

My Hand hurts.

2 Likes

Also, just…tag me in there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

I saw it lmao

TAG ME

3 Likes

Nice job with the new thread!!!

3 Likes

Cool

2 Likes

There we go :slight_smile:

Ok, Violet. I trust you will be a decent person from now on and not FISH SLAPPING EVERYONE YOU LAY YOUR EYES ON

5 Likes

i can fish slap it is out oflove

3 Likes

love=fish slapping

2 Likes

Kill this thread first:

2 Likes

I just realized. I think you left out the s in ‘Writers’

1 Like

no i didnt

2 Likes

Okay I will behave :joy: