Fellow Undiscovered Writers 7

Just made another template, I’m amazed that I did it cause I just messed around and it ended up being this. I took a hoodie photo and turned itfrom this

HOT%20GUY%20IN%20HOOD

to THIS

Sort of got to get your head around it first. I think I took to it okay because I’m used to Photoshop.

Cool. I can almost see his eyes glowing like a werewolf in the second one. Got a supernatural feel to it.

Yeah, I made it using Photopea. it turned out better than I expected. I pretty used a gradient overlay, changed the colors and that’s how I got it

Can someone kill this thread already so we can continue on #8? My brain’s frying from too much multitasking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi!

manga i guess

#undiscoveredFellowWriterRightHere
#ImNewToThisThread

Hii I am fine just poured myself some coffee and I am ready to clean my house -.-

Hello everyone :))) How are you???

i’m fine, just enjoying the morning

Yeah me too, until the time to clean comes. I have a stack of dishes waiting for me to clean them -.-

what about you?

i have them as well, but i finish quick

That’s good but I seriously hate doing the dishes. Must be the only chore I don’t like at all :joy:

lol, i would say cleaning is a hassle, it can take a while

I feel you… We need a smart house that cleans itself :unamused:

:joy: that would be really useful

I think we need the whole Harry Potter thing when they just wave their wands and the food with the house chores are ready. I envied that sooo much

that wouldn’t be bad, i would prefer controlling either water or wind to do cleaning it would be so useful