Fellow Undiscovered Writers 8

writing
books
undiscovered

(Stalks you).

ARF Tweet got liked by an Indie book to movie profile that’s owned by Netflix.

Sighs… XD

I noticed that your story moves very fast.

The pacing or growth?

Congrats! Jumped into the forums to see this nice view :grin:

Thanks!

So are the two of you? @NineLight

Pacing. Like, I’ll read a part where a mystery is presented before the character. Then there’s someone (or something) that offers a fast explanation of everything. I’m not used to it.

Have a safe flight home.

I understand. I kind of tossed everything together in about a month or two and wanted to get it done. I promise A Rider’s Downfall will expand on things eventually.

A sign for things to come?:grin:

Hopefully! XD

How are you?

Your profile pic is a cat.

Good. Work’s been crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m so happy that Zaldizko’s on the shelves ready for action 15.02. Now that’s out of the way. Working on book two. So much finicky world building. This one is going to kill me with detailing for sure.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This cat’s “my preciousss.”

Hey. Do you have an outline that’s 18,000 words?

Congrats! That’s great news.

I’m still trying to figure out this next project in addition to book 2 that I’m working on. I have some of the main characters planned out, and I’m making dragons more prominent in it. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need any aid.

18K words?:flushed: Not to that extent. I capture specifics in a database catalogue like film makers do for scripting. I use an outdated version of Celtx for world building and drafting work. I write my book in film format first since it’s easier for me to organise everything, then revise into a novel.

More dragons, cool!

Wow. That sounds…cool.