Fellow Undiscovered Writers 8

writing
books
undiscovered

Hey.

So I was working on Wings of Fire’s summary and stupidly didn’t save it… sigh. There should be a save button instead of a skip button…

yuck

How are you doing?

alright. calling people is yuck

You don’t like talking on the phone?

not really plus got kinda a run round…

Same… I had to answer it for when I worked at a pizza place and hated it, especially with prank calls that wasted my time.

plus I kinda can’t leave voicemails

Let’s get it to 10K shutdown. I’m going to try for the closing post this time :persevere:

XD

I kind of jump ahead a little too early with the other thread. I think this will end up closing either tomorrow night or Saturday.

I think I’m just going to revive The White Rider since Wings of Fire didn’t save the summary :confused:

Doesn’t hurt. Sometimes a revamp can make it work better than you had previously intended. I’m doing something different, writing on a historical romance that seems to have taken off at another site.

I wanna write but need war :rofl:

I wrote my historical romance as a oneshot based around the Pacific War since the prompt was “fall in love with a soldier”. I didn’t expect people to want more. :flushed:

xD I have a portal fantasy series. some factions are done in 1 book. others find sequels,

Nice. It’s good to spread out the factions across the series, gives return readers something new be excited about.:grin:

one book on here is a relative standalone. the other will sprout 4 books

Plus, I already have a fairly good idea of how I want the story to go - MORE TIME TRAVEL AND DRAGONS INCOMING! XD

That’s a winning recipe right there. Dragons + Time Travel = Lots of reads :star_struck:

My book recently hit 1k reads and it’s honestly such a great feeling. Makes me want to work harder