Fellow Undiscovered Writers (Procrastinators) | 22

Hello, and welcome to our thread. I, @FantasybkLover am honored to be leading it after @Sam_le_fou @FantasybkLover @shakespearian1 @Depressed_Smile_101 @ModernWaterRider and @madelinetucker123 Here we talk about writing struggles/questions, and help each other out. We accept anyone.

THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO CELEBRATING UNDISCOVERED WRITERS. IT IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL DRAMA THREAD. IF YOU HAVE ANY DRAMA, THAT’S WHAT THREADS IN THE CAFE ARE FOR.

The rules are:

No links or self promotion. They will be removed by the moderators and are not allowed in the community except the SYS threads.
Be respectful towards everyone
Wait until Fellow Undiscovered Writers 21 is closed out to start using this one.
There is no role-playing allowed
Please blur all cussing and then sharing spoilers be mindful or if your reader are around, please blur those too.
I hope we have a great time, and become friends if we haven’t already.

Tagging:
@hanyerim19 @NovaOfTheNight @FantasybkLover @Amethyst_Rain @ShinomiyaDR @madelinetucker123 @TigerGirl110011 @Patengpat @ReyenaScarr @Marcus_Crassus @ProjectMyst @IntoTheTempest @dragonfyre17 @ChristineRose209 @FieryArtemis @VeronicaPurcell3 @jgrace2197 @Haruka547 @JoyWriter101 @Asted1011 @breakwave @lily_white @Lilaph06 @SylviaWolfe @SweeTherapist @Waterdragon23 @SaharaDawnM @Dountmindme @calistacyq @RissaleWriter @ModernWaterRider @Sam_le_fou @Spruce_Goose @nymphaeagirl @ehrykka @AlexaHollen2 @calmwolf @VioletRaineHawkins @RebeccaSalazar @AmnerisTenjo @ErynFalas @NevilletheGryffindor @IStalkedTheSocks @CrownedMadness @Davrielle @WriteMyHeartOut75 @shakespearian1 @GhostOfA_Banana @MathiasCavanaugh @PensAreCool1 @SweetumsTheTroll @Depressed_Smile_101 @sky_is_limit @ZekeIAm @pearlofatlantis @OutrightElm6543 @JHOLL36 @tonyannreid15 @HoGwaRtSdragons @SammyWilkonsin @Lilaph06 @BarryTheMushroomKing @sorenavit @Laz-lequil @darkrose407 @JosefinaFAAD @kittykam19 @ChristineRose209 @Azmavath @Issamann
Anyone else tell me if you want a tag.

First

2 Likes

Second.

1 Like

sub

1 Like

HEY NO FAIR GOTTA KILL 21 FIRST PEEPS

2 Likes

Another premature launch you guys! LOL

3 Likes

Hey. We’re close enough, okay? XD

2 Likes

@Davrielle

This line is weird. I had to read it three times.

Please blur all cussing; as well as spoilers for your own book if any of your readers are around.

1 Like

WE HERE

FINALLY.

Gez

Ah we did it

1 Like

FOR REAL THIS TIME OHH BOY

1 Like

THAT WAS PAINFUL LIKE PHYSICALLY

1 Like

about time

1 Like

Good job team. America would be proud. And Canada. And Malaysia. And whenever else you’re from.

1 Like

Hah! Got the last say!

yeasssss

1 Like

okay but for real I gotta leave I’m late to get my mom…