FILIPINO/PINOY WRITERS ANYONE????

writing
question
feedback-offered
discussion
critiques

Hello PHILIPPINES and Hello World! :philippines: :philippines: :philippines:

I’ve been on wattpad for 6 years already, at sa kasamaang palad ay nakalimutan ko na ang password ng dating account ko, so here I am…making a new one. :sweat_smile:

ngayon ko palang din naisipang magpublish ng aking sinusulat.

Still trying to write, I guess (?)

Anyways, if you want to discuss something about writing and probably anything, you are welcome here! :slight_smile:

Hoping that this thread could earn some comments with filipino writers in it. hoping to chat and talk to you my fellow Pinoy Wattpad Writers! :love_you_gesture::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

:yellow_heart::blue_heart::heart::philippines:

Samahan ng mga Wattpader ng Pilipinas
Filipino! Nasaan Na Kau? Di ko mahanap ang mga thread natin. Filipino Out There, Enter Here LOL

Hello! :wave:

I am glad to find a thread like this which specifies Filipino writers.

Kumusta? By the way a piece of advice. If writing related discussion, you can put it in the genre club but now I don’t see specific genre this belong so Café is good.

How many books are you writing?

Yep Pinoy here hahaha. Just writing 1.

Hi! Going to guess, you’re a fan of Gray’s Anatomy right?

Hello fellow Pinoy! :philippines: I’m still new to this feature in WP and I am still exploring it. :slight_smile:

for now, I’m writing just one book, but i’m planning to write a series of it. still trying to write in tagalog :sweat_smile:

hi @mrmcdreamy ! :slight_smile: Haay salamat at may kakilala na naman akong pinoy writer. so refreshing to know someone from my country. hehe :sweat_smile: :philippines:

isa lang haha.

That’s great! Starting a story is a bit hard but you can do it!

Any ways, I am glad that you are exploring the Community. Hope all is well. :hugs:

musta! struggling writer ako, kaso gamit kong language english

minsan napapaisip ako na i translate sa tagalog din ung mga gawa balang araw, un nga lang 8 books n, d pa tapos ung 8th at ine-edit q ung first

hello po!

Hello :wave:

Hi! :wave:

Hello everyone!

hi din po!

kumusta din!

Kumusta

edit mode s mga books, currently editing book 1

2 stories na po ang nagawa ko. On going pa po ang dalawa hehe:hugs:

editing book 2 n ako, grabe nakakapagod minsan

Wow! That’s great! Keep up the good work! :muscle: