Fill My Reading List. Binge Reading!

Hello my fellow wattpaders!

I am looking for some amazing reads that I can add to my library/reading list and binge read. Below you will find what I am looking for and what I am not looking for.

English only please.

If you have a book you have written that fit what I am looking for, then please comment down below with your book cover, blurb and link, and I’ll be sure to check it out! (:

If you have read an amazing book that fits in what I’m looking for then I would love for you to recommend me any and all that hooked you to the point you didn’t/couldn’t stop reading. If any books you’ve read fit what I am looking for please comment down below with the link to the story, or the author and title of the book so I can find it please :slight_smile:

There are two genres that I have recently started reading and I am loving them:

Action & Horror.

If you know or have, a good Action or Horror book then please, please recommend or show me some as I am totally binge into these genres. I want something that has me on the edge of my seat, my heart racing and my mind wondering what is going to happen next (;

What I am looking for: (other than action and horror)

Thrillers/Mystery
Romance [Dark or Adult] not teen.
Werewolf [ ones with twists and turns]
Vampires [havent read any in a long time and wanting to get back in]
Erotica

Note:
LGBTQ+ is always welcomed!
Sexual content, definitely okay as you can see ^
Violence/ Mature Language is all okay.

What I am NOT looking for:

Fan fiction [sorry I barely even know who Harry styles is let alone all the new ones lol]
Anime
Poetry
Teen Fiction
General/Historical Fiction

So please if you have or know of any books that you would 100% back up that they are worth it and amazing and fit what I am looking for then let me know and post below with link, title and author for recommendations. Or post with your cover, blurb and link if it’s your own story

Thank you everyone and I can’t wait to read your stories :smile:

13 Likes

You may like my book To Love A Hurricane

https://my.w.tt/sk1dTxICSW

A recently dumped, accident-prone photographer is trying to get her mess of a life back on track when she accidentally runs over a mysterious man. In this hilarious, awkward, swoon-filled romance, follow the ridiculous adventure of Myla and her mystery man as the universe forces them together in the most comical way.

Now, my second book in not sure if you’d like it… It’s teen fiction and she writes poetry, BUT it’s told in a pov of a very mature, but anxiety ridden girl. So it’s pretty dark… I’ll put it here just in case, but definitely the first book. :slight_smile: I understand if the second is a no lol!

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

[A novella in progress] Leona is a sixteen year old introverted writer hiding in her world of poetry who’s only friend is a boy she met online. James Greyson is the out going, charming, golden boy who’s family just moved to Tampa FL. He soon questions everything he has with the girl online who he only knows as Leo, when a girl at his new school captures his mind and soul with her poetry.

Full of twists and turns, poetry, and love, this story definitely will have you holding your breath as Leona hides her true identity from the only one who’s understood her.

https://my.w.tt/SsKrx64nSW

2 Likes

Well you may like this one! But I think you might like any of my books xD

https://www.wattpad.com/story/183209001-more-precious-than-gold

Nova’s family has one enemy. An enemy so powerful, so far-off and impossible to face, he doesn’t even seem like a real person anymore. He is simply the Dragon King. It has been so easy for Nova to hate him from afar, remember the atrocities he committed, all the thousands he slaughtered before signing peace treaties with all mortal races, and renouncing his savage ways.

Now he sits pretty in a brand new castle, in a brand new Capitol City he built to erase the memory of his own past. Yet to Nova’s family, he will always be a threat. When they catch wind of his plan to demolish their family’s home in the remote Heavenly Birch Forest to make room for his expanding treasure horde, Nova decides she can no longer sit back and do nothing. She sets out to the Capitol City, and works her way into a position as the Dragon King’s maid. There, she hopes to blackmail the powerful beast into sparing her family’s forest, and their lives.

When she finally meets the legendary Dragon King face to face, she finds a man so much more powerful - and beautiful, and lonely, and complicated - than she had ever imagined. Quickly she realizes all is not as it seems, and that everyone, even an ancient and terrifying Dragon King, deserves a second chance.

1 Like

Hey,
I hope you like my story

Name: the Night’s Luna
Genre: Vampire / werewolf
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/171839096-the-night’s-luna
Blurb

She has waited for almost nine hundred years for this day
He never wanted her in a million years
A prophecy that states them being together but also apart

Night indicates her while Moon indicates him, with their fates, she becomes the Night’s Luna.

Katherine Ainsel, She was Queen. She was cold-hearted. She was a leader but she could be everything he wanted. She waited for him for almost a millennium but when she meets him, He is not what she imagined.

Damon Valeriano, He was the King from whom everyone feared, he was titled ruthless. He never believed in forgiving someone. Death was only his option.

When he meets her, everything changes. She changes him but what happens when both cruel and ruthless, always referred to as the enemy becomes soulmates due to a prophecy.

Everything comes at a cost, What will happen when war is the price of peace and their love price for their kind?

Their journey is long with lots of hurdles and betrayals.
Join them in the journey of Deception, Love, Passion, Drama, Action.

Cover

1 Like

Benjamin Peters has lived through many eras of history, including some of the worst outbreaks ever recorded. He has seen the plague come to reap the souls of thousands. Not just once, but twice. He has witnessed the illness brought forth by an industrialized world.

He has known a time when disease ran rampant and there was no hope for a cure.

But most of all, Benjamin has come to learn the art of killing. And it is all for the woman he was forced to watch die over and over; the woman he believes he is destined to save.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/185078763-desiderium
LvdTqdO_d

1 Like

I have an adult mxm romance. At 47k words, it’s pretty bingeable. If you check it out, I hope you enjoy :blush:

20190612_131939_0000
Come Hell or High Water
Link
Summary - Recovering alcoholic Sam isn’t quite ready to let go of his failing marriage.
Gord gave up his dream to care for his dying father, and now he’s trapped by an inheritance he doesn’t want.
When Sam’s new job sends him to Gord’s remote farm in the heart of the Canadian prairies, it isn’t long before the two find themselves leaning on each other in ways neither expected; but between flood and wildfire and the echoes of the past, love and happiness aren’t always as simple as finding someone who might want to be your second chance.
Status - Complete

1 Like

@ValerieMKiss I’m not sure if fantasy is your thing, but I have a dark fantasy with mystery and romance elements:

DoSaB cover

Dreams of Scale and Bone

[ Previously featured on Wattpad’s Editor’s Choice list ]

“Drika should have been used to that stillness, that waxy pale skin, but this child wasn’t like the cadavers she dissected in class. Though his wrist was cold, he had a faint pulse.”

Against her professor’s orders, Drika van Meer investigates a child’s supernatural coma. With help from a treasonous young doctor, she uncovers a conspiracy involving the Prince of Orange, the Holy Imperial College, and a mysterious sea creature with a taste for blood.

An enchanting tale of romance and mystery set in a unique, far-future world blending elements of steampunk and magic.

Read more

1 Like

This is technically fanfiction, but it does not need prior knowledge and can stand on its own.

Barbara Gordon, daughter of the police commissioner, is determined to follow in her father’s footsteps. The same night a brutal murder occurs she meets Richard Grayson, son of the billionaire Bruce Wayne. Immediately, she knows something is off about him. His skin is too pale and his eyes burn a bright blue.

As the murders continue and men begin disappearing around Gotham City, Barbara begins her own investigation into who- or what- is behind these slayings. However, as she gets closer to the truth she finds herself tangled in a game of mystery, the supernatural, and pure evil.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/116674609-demon-of-the-night

1 Like

It was the moment I looked away from my phone out of the window to see the huge wolf transforming into a boy. His eyes focused on me making me unable to move.
Her ordinary life will be mixed with the new world she gets introduced to when the ‘‘wolf boy’’ Jason showed up at her school.
It doesn’t take long for Cira to know that him being a werewolf isn’t the point, her being something other than a normal human being is.
Falling in love with the most handsome boy she ever laid eyes on isn’t an option for her. She won’t let herself fall in love for him so easy. Will, they eventually fall in love or will they end up on opposite sides when they find out what she is?

https://www.wattpad.com/user/RKaitlynn

1 Like

:kiss:

It’s Weird, it’s big, it’s a bit of a monster…it’s Chéri!
Don’t know how I think this sick sh^t up but hey…

Title: For The Love Of Chéri

Average Chapter Length: 2k

Current Size: You’re LATE to the table honey, 300,000 words (But I enjoyed every shocking letter)

Genre: LGBT / MxM / BISEXUAL Thriller / Obsesseive Romance :rainbow_flag:

Rating: :purelyaliyah: Adult :purelyaliyah:

:warning:WARNINGS:
Sex/Prostitution/Self-Harm/Murder/Torture/Bulimia/:warning:

newproject_1_original

:kiss:

newproject_1_original

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Sub

Hey there! I got a Werewolf/Vampire/Fantasy story with action in it? It’s a handful of chapters away from completion, so perfect for binging.

The death of the Beast Collector was the beginning of a new life for firefox kit Zanixa.

Sold to a werewolves as an illusion in a bottle, the pack is reluctant to take responsibility for the fox kit who is alone in the world. Now she’s freed after centuries of imprisonment, the pack’s resident vampire takes care of her.

Zanixa has other ideas than staying with them, though. She is eager to find her mother… if her mother is still alive. The world is a big, dangerous place for a young magical fox who knows nothing about werewolf wars, hungry rogues, or nature spirits.

Here’s the link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you had told me that at eighteen, I would be pointing a loaded gun at someone’s head I would have called you crazy. There’s no way an ordinary girl like me would ever try and harm someone. That’s the thing though, I’m far from ordinary.
I’m Isabella De Luca at least that’s what my adopted name is. I never knew my real parents, but my adopted parents were amazing. They loved me as their own and never once did I feel unwanted. I remember those good times and I miss them often. You see, my adopted parents were murdered one night while I was at a school dance. I came home to find their bodies side by side with a single bullet to the back of their skulls.
I was only twelve years old when I found them. I was taken in by a woman named Margret and she changed my life forever. You see Margret is the head of an organization of assassins called Lotus. We’re guns for hire. We take contracts from anyone that has someone that they need “taken care of.”
From the time I was twelve until I turned eighteen, I was trained daily on how to kill someone quickly and discreetly. I was the best agent Margret ever had. I am a human weapon. I’m great with hand to hand combat and guns as well as the technical side of things. I can hack anything that you put in front of me with ease. My strong suit though is killing, it always has been. This is my life, and this is all I know.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/733090752-the-shadow-prologue

1 Like

I have a dark themed book that has vampires, werewolves, angels and demons in it called Tremble and Fall. It has plenty of twists and turns coming up.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/187226887-tremble-and-fall

Being a half angel isn’t a walk in the park when you can sense everything and see everything bad that is to come. It especially doesn’t help when Maria’s closest ally is a vampire, something she was taught to fear, yet her every intuition keeps screaming at her to trust him

Maria starts having visions she can only assume are a glimpse into what is to come, giving her a dreadful feeling that it isn’t just her life that is in danger. Everyone is in danger, and if the visions can’t be solved, everything as she knows it will come to an end.

And to recommend one I would say Brother’s in Blood by Jessica Eldelbrock. It has shapeshifters, hunters, vampires, werewolves, golems so far. It’s very well written and entertaining.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/188360796-brothers-in-blood

2 Likes

Other werewolf writers:
@DumDumPops4
@calmwolf
@odemira
@charlottemallory
@golfballshifter

Other vampire writers/accounts:
@RealmOfVampires
@SoulBurningBright
@PellinorLover2314
@Queen_Raiden
@EllenFairyBlue4

8 Likes

complete

“It’s around a one in six chance. At least one of us should be assigned to be a lab rat. Even if we’re not chosen, someone else is going to have to live through that hell.”

The unofficial citizen Will has spent the better part of fourteen years training for his BEDL exams, a series of test that will determine his career in the Brutarian Empire. He hopes to be assigned to the Brutarian Legion as he knows it is his best chance at one day buying property and enjoying the full rights of an official citizen.

But to find a place among the Brutarian Empire’s soldiers, he has to prove himself to the Judges. Will has resolved that nothing will keep him from proving his worth to the judges, not even the care center’s rules. More than anything, Will dreads being assigned to be a lab rat. He knows all too well that being a lab rat would inevitably cost him his sanity and eventually his life.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/141936754-a-caregiver's-last-lesson

newdesign_1_original

https://www.wattpad.com/735109290-brothers-in-blood

Chance “Gunner” Milharn, a young monster hunter from Iowa, is in the wrong place at exactly the right time. One cold night in 1944, at the border of France and Germany, the tracks of a werewolf circling his camp lure him from his post.

That dereliction of duty saves his life and the life of a small boy.

Joseph “Herr Schwarz” Ames, a roguish ranger, is in the right place at the right time, though he doesn’t know it. He happens upon a very old friend who asks him to help search for a lost boy. He wishes he’d said no. When he stumbles upon a massacred squadron of German soldiers, it becomes clear the child is not simply lost.

The hunt to find a child in deathly peril leads Joseph to an unexpected ally.

William Gotmaschine, a necromancer of great power and questionable goals, is in the right place, but the wrong time. A number of obstacles stand between him and what he has come for, including a missing boy. As luck would have it though, he runs into a friend who can help him with his child problem.

The quest to secure a relic will determine so much more than his fate.

2 Likes

I definitely got one! Lots of my readers enjoy how it’s very different and kept them on the edge of their seat. It’s also completed!

Blood Type R https://www.wattpad.com/story/153191795-blood-type-r

Humans are nearly extinct by 2043 due to vampires and lycans who have conquered. Humans, however, do what they usually do - they find a way to fight back.

Cora Gabris is a mere mortal living in her village ruled by witches when she is taken from her home. It’s discovered that she has a rare blood type useful to lycans - an evolution of werewolves.

The Matriarchs of the lycan culture have noted that human hunters are gathering steam at uncomfortable rate. They fear falling back under the human control and so they become desperate.

Once presented to the Alpha of Reiger, it is decided that they need Cora to realize the potential of her blood by becoming one of them. The Matriarchs demand she find a mate, so he may harness the power of her blood.

All she wants to do is return home, but covert pressures change everything. Her life no longer matters as an enemy has placed her brother in danger.

She must shed her humanity, or she will fail. She must succeed, or the lycans will lose.

She must convince the Alpha that she wants him for a mate, or her brother will die.

1 Like

My vampire novel Vermilion is getting recieved pretty well, and definitely will have some erotic scenes later
https://www.wattpad.com/story/175659043-vermilion

It’s already gotten some good feedback for how creepy and fun it is. I tried to go back to the bloody, grim roots of vampires here.

Melissa Barton is a donor to Vermilion Inc - a company that collects blood for the vampire elite. Her blood is delicious, and it results in one of the vampires buying her directly so he can feed from his source.

Melissa is an orphan, like so many on Earth in the year 2134. One day, however, she learns of her roots. She discovers her family is not from Earth, but instead, they are from the realm where vampires originate. Traveling between realms is dangerous, complicated, and only done with an exception. But there is a chance for Melissa to cross to Empirium, as the vampire hunters are on the rise and are willing to help her. If she can perform a nearly impossible task for the hunters, then she can travel to the realm of dark magic where her family awaits.

As she seeks out this goal, a complication arises. Her purchaser is the mysterious Henry Tallmer - a member of an elite vampire family. He is handsome, cold, and shrewd, and Melissa is sorely fascinated with him. She has to find a way to accomplish her task without Henry knowing, as he won’t let go of his blood source so easily.

Nothing is ever easy, of course. Especially when Melissa learns that she likes when he feeds from her…

RATED M for erotica, gore, profanity, and dark scenarios.

1 Like

I have two adult, slow burn romances. Both are LGBTQ friendly and have bisexual female leads. Any mature scenes are marked accordingly.

ARLH features a heroine on the spectrum. It’s ongoing with 15+ chapters so far but I update twice weekly.

ALAYLM has over 30 chapters, ongoing, updated twice weekly. I’m nearly finished with it in a few chapters.

2 Likes